[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm playing this and holy shit. Does it get any better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 433.jpg (98 KB, 381x475) Image search: [Google]
433.jpg
98 KB, 381x475
So I'm playing this and holy shit. Does it get any better after this fucking tutorial? I don't want to stop every second after stopping to read another message.
>>
Get to the part with the rats and then make up your mind.
>>
>>332661367
I played the demo and the tutorial was ass, but it does get better.
But since I only played the demo I can't really comment on anything past the first boss.
>>
>>332661367
>does the game stop teaching stuff after the tutorial?

gee, I dunno.
>>
I desperately want a shooter and Roy for my PS4. Is this the only way to go+ I'd play zestiria but I don't actually want to be a little anime girl.
>>
This game is repetitive shit
>>
Well there is alot of text in the game, a fucking ton actually.
>>
It's probably one of the most underwhelming NIS games to date
>>
>>332661752
Rpg. Fuck autocorrect.
>>
File: 2487708-0002.jpg (775 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2487708-0002.jpg
775 KB, 1280x720
Fuck these little assholes
>>
>>332661742
Wasn't talking about the teaching.
>>
>>332661952
So if I wanted a NIS game on ps4 should I get this one or Disgaea 5?
>>
>>332661367
Been meaning to get this game, is it good?
>>
So, I got this game and hardly played past the first boss, but something I noticed is that dying essentially fucks you over, because you lose the items and experience and souls from the enemies you killed with no way to retrieve them.
Also, enemies after the first boss can literally instant kill you. Has anyone who's actually beaten the game got any tips? This is in my backlog and I do want to beat it eventually, but it seems so tedious and archaic.
Does your appearance ever change? This is a dealbreaker.
>>
>>332662694
Disgaea 5 is one of the best ps4 games out atm
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.