[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of the main cast of the Final Fantasy XV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1459422329445.jpg (627 KB, 2900x1300) Image search: [Google]
1459422329445.jpg
627 KB, 2900x1300
What does /v/ think of the main cast of the Final Fantasy XV expanded universe?
>>
>>332661282
I hate the art direction FF has started to go.
>>
>>332661282
a bunch of faggots
>>
>>332661282
Cidney is literally the only well-designed character. Not even a waifufag, but she looks pretty original to me and the combination of colors suit her well.

The main characters are a bunch of literal edgelords that wear black. Oh, Ezio makes a cameo as well.
>>
>>332661374
I like it a lot actually. It takes all the good elements of realism and anime and combines them pretty nicely. Like anime, all characters are outrageous looking, no doubt, but that helps make distinctions between the characters and increase their characterization.
>>
>>332662128
Cidney is one of the worst. She looks like a fruity anime character.

Cor is the only reasonably designed character.
>>
>>332661374
I like it, how it's gradually creeping toward realism and away from pink gravity defying hair and other such crap.
>>
File: 1459444732402.png (1 MB, 1280x574) Image search: [Google]
1459444732402.png
1 MB, 1280x574
>>332661282
>>
None of them except Cidny and Prompto have any personality whatsoever. I don't care about any of these boring fucks.
>>
>>332664328
>have any personality whatsoever
considering we're barely familiar with six of the characters I don't think you can say that
>>
Most of them are really good.
Too bad the demo wasn't that great
>>
>>332664015
>hating Not!Naruto and Not!Axel
>>
does prompto have a feminine penis?
>>
>>332665140
only the most feminine
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.