[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Leona Lewis gets blown the fuck out by Florence and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: florence-and-the-machine-g.jpg (33 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
florence-and-the-machine-g.jpg
33 KB, 620x372
>Leona Lewis gets blown the fuck out by Florence and the machines cover of stand by me
The music for this game is so good.
https://youtu.be/N060ocTIsp0
>>
>>332645419
florence and the machine are patrician tier
>>
>Square actually did it again and didn't put the FF theme as the main theme
The absolute madmen
>>
MY HANDS
>>
remember that time when leona lewis pretended to play ffxiii?
https://youtu.be/tZzV_0ORwlM
>>
>Manly as fuck middle-aged father
>Son looks like he's fucking 12

Come the fuck on.
>>
>>332645915
They've doing the ballad/main theme combo since FFVIII and XV is no different (Stand by Me/Somnus). The only exception was XIII, where the balad didn't fit anything.
>>
>>332645419
>She's only 29

What the fuck, mang
>>
>>332645762
Florence and the machine is generic pop music for 20 somethings who think they have patrician taste.
>>
>>332649554
>>/mu/ is that way faggot.
>>
>>332645419
>Wasting precious development money on superfluous shit

This is how gaming dies

Fuck celebrities
>>
>>332649815
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>332647079
Sunleth Waterscape had the prelude

Another track in XIII-2 had it too, I think it was called Eclipse
>>
>>332649479
Wow, I thought she was in her mid 40's from the footage shown last night
>>
>>332650005
I meant the My Hands nonsense. XIII also had a few prominent music motifs of its own, but none of them was really the main theme. The Prelude is a general FF signature track, along with the Final Fantasy theme.
>>
>>332645419
Feels weird to hear that in FF desu
>>
queen of piece would have been a better music for FF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSM0lLbVYOo&index=13&list=PLwceFb1owDJmZJcIhzfL9xjsgL0hOViL-
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.