[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>doesnt work on rooted phones Dead on Arrival.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>doesnt work on rooted phones

Dead on Arrival.
>>
>>332642573
>his phone can be detected as rooted
Doing it wrong
>>
>>332642956

>doesnt work on rooted phones with hidden root either

checkm8, m8.
>>
>Bringing this kind of DRM to an open ecosystem
Fuck off Nintendo. You can't even hope they go third party because even if they made PC games they'd employ the most obnoxious and cancerous DRM possible.

Seriously just die already.
>>
>Create a My Nintendo Account
>There is no password
>It doesn't accept my Nintendo Network ID Password when signing up for Miitomo.
>I request a new password, My Nintendo says my verification code to do so is fake.
What the fuck?
>>
>>332643781
>open ecosystem
lol. Good goy-kun reciting his advertising to the letter.
>>
File: 1364851530201.png (90 KB, 312x238) Image search: [Google]
1364851530201.png
90 KB, 312x238
>>332643781
>open ecosystem
>>
>>332643781
Can you imagine Nintendo games on PC?
>Won't run on overclocked systems
>won't run on unlocked CPUs
>won't run on Windows 7 or 8
>won't run on OSX or Linux
>won't use Steam
>won't allow for gameplay capture
>won't allow for any settings to be changed
>>
>>332642573
>Works on jailbroken iphones with xCon
lel eat shit androcuks
>>
If you have a Facebook or Twitter account why the fuck would you ever use this?
>>
>>332642956
It doesn't work with a cloak you stupid Nigger. Had to play this shit on an old HTC DNA I had laying around since both my daily drivers are rooted.
>>
>won't run on cyanogenmod
>>
>>332646560
>His phone didn't come with root access from the factory
>Using shady exploits that void your warranty

Apple fags kek
>>
>>332647102
It doesn't really void your warranty, they just can refuse to repair your phone if it's jailbroken.

The difference there is that it's super easy to hide a jailbreak by just uninstalling tweaks and hiding the cydia icon, they don't go out of their way to check and if the repair requires your phone to be restored you lose the jailbreak anyway and go back to being stock iOS.

You're right that it's still not an optimal situation and I still have to live with less freedom than Android. I understand that.

I'll just enjoy my lag-free OS playing Miitomo while you have fun being on a shitty unsecure OS from ching chong company running bloatOS and not playing Miitomo :^]
>>
>>332644568
>game wont start unless you plug in a nintendo brand controller and login through your nintendo ID.
>must use controller linked to your account
>>
>>332647719
>apple
>lag free

KEK.

K E K.

K
E
K.

I went from Iphone 3 to 3g, to 4, to 4s, to 6+.

6+ ran like shit so i "downgraded" to a Galaxy NOTE """3"""

A NOTE 3 RUNS BETTER THAN THE 6+
>>
>>332647719
Literally only have to click one button to unroot before launching miitomo and then click it again to root afterwords, worst case scenario, not that big a deal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Hx3dOP9xI
Nexus 6P is literally faster at everything except boot time in real world mate
>>
>>332643781
>open ecosystem

Is that code for 'I want to pirate the games and employ hax ASAP'?

Because I think it is.
>>
I only get a black screen and a small blue square, I listen to whet I think is the mii intering a room and then it crashes

Anyone has this problem?
>>
>>332648237
Yo, I'm on a Nexus 6 will that shit work for me?
>>
>>332648071
Wow, that the best you got? Using examples of outdated phones without even specifying the operating system and then boasting about a fucking Samsung touchwiz device? Whatever man, doesn't change the fact that the 6 month old 6s beats the everloving shit out of the brand fucking new s7 edge. Got one thing to say to you mate you're full of I actually hate that about Apple. They don't allow you to go to old firmwares and each major iOS version makes older phones run worse. I had a 4s on iOS 7, 8, 9 and then downgraded through exploit to 6. It was worse and worse on each version before reaching slideshow-levels of shitty on iOS 9, and it's shocking how good it runs on iOS 6 by comparison. Planned obsolescence is absolutely a real thing with Apple, the latest phones are literally the fastest phones on the planet but at the cost of killing every older phone.

>>332648237
Real world? Try running some games, since that's what I use my phone for. The video is a load of shit, half those apps actually have different opening animations which account for the seconds of difference in opening apps. That's not what I mean by lag, I mean does the phone chug like a motherfucker trying to run an intensive app or not. The 6p's benchmark scores are shit compared to modern phones. So stop shitposting with you shit hipster faggot phone and go I actually really like the 6P from what I've seen. I'm really considering waiting for whatever the next Nexus phone is and getting that for my next smartphone. I hope they add microSD storage since Samsung did with the s7.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.