[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FFXV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: FFXV_Noctis.png (1 MB, 1626x915) Image search: [Google]
FFXV_Noctis.png
1 MB, 1626x915
Who preordered Deluxe Edition? Need that Regis suit
>>
did anyone get a confirmation email? All I got was the authorization deposits from PayPal
>>
who /missedoutoncollectors/ here
>>
I ordered it on Amazon when it came up, but now it'd not there and I'm /worried/
>>
>>332626524
I got a confirmation but I payed visa.
>>
I will once they fix the frame rate issues

reminds me of trying to play Turok 2 without the xpac.
>>
>>332626524
Yeah. Paid via visa thou
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (26 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
26 KB, 1280x720
I cancelled the preorder after playing the demo. Holy moly its MGS5 all over again
>>
>>332626672
https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/398301/final-fantasy-xv-deluxe-edition-ps4
>>
>>332626731
Does it show up on "Your orders" on the store website ?
>>
>>332627001
Yes
>>
>>332627157
Well that confirms it then I missed out on the collectors edition

Fucking PayPal
>>
>>332627293
>collectors edition
It sold out hours ago. What time did you preorder it?
>>
Aww shit.. Does that mean that I missed out on the Ultimate Collector's Edition? The figure looks sweet.
>>
>>332626378
is deluxe only available on SE store?
>>
Preordered 3 copies to sell to dipshits.

Game looks like shit, by the way.
>>
>>332627569
I live in the west coast I was just F5ing the store website until it showed up I wanna say by the time I clicked the order complete it was 15 minutes after it appeared

I got the thank you check out message and the PayPal authorization email but no actual confirmation
>>
>>332626869
this bait is bad.
>>
>>332627854
Fucking scalpers.

Worthless fucking parasite, some people actually want to play the game, and assholes like you ruin it.
>>
>>332627985
He's right though
The demo is terrible.
>>332628034
>>
>>332628107
Why so asspained m8?

Just because I make money off people who like bad games?
>>
Why does the Amazon pre-order say December 30th shipment? The fuck?
>>
>>332628235
>making money
>collector's editions

LOL you're going to get fucked if you actually bought 3 of those fucking things, collectors editions 99% of the time never raise in price or just go down.

This isn't like the PS3 launch where you could pre-order 3 consoles then make 6 times your money back.
>>
>>332626524
I got it flawlessly. Payed with credit card, though.
>>
I'll tell you one thing after playing the demo.
Game needs a healthy does of some anti aliasing.

Also holy fuck I wasn't expecing adult noctis to have such a deep ass voice.
>>
>>332628148
Fuck off self promoter
>>
>>332628464
let the niggers waste their money
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.