[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe Final Fantasy is fucking dead. That press
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1449462221924.gif (377 KB, 514x601) Image search: [Google]
1449462221924.gif
377 KB, 514x601
I can't believe Final Fantasy is fucking dead.

That press show has helped me come to terms with the fact that Square Enix is no longer the company I used to love. Godspeed to them on this horrible new path they've chosen.

The only thing that could warrant this level of pre-marketing bullshit is if it were in fact the FINAL Fantasy
>>
>>332602272
Are you a buttblasted PC cuck?
>>
>>332604943

No, he's a KH hater, and rightfully so, because KH was action shit and gay, and now FF is both as well.
>>
>>332602272
>master race getting triggered this hard
>>
>>332602272
Dont worry bro you can watch my stream since you dont have a ps4
>>
It died with 10. You're all just in denial [I guess 12 was okay-ish, but not really].
>>
>>332602272
Irrelevant pcuck confirmed
>>
>>332605258
But I liked X, Anon. X-2 killed Final Fantasy
>>
>>332605261
>>332605105
>>332605249
>>332604943
>>332605081
what the fuck is this shit? i don't give a flying fuck what console it's on you faggots.

i'm upset personally because i just want classic jrpg FF and i know it's never going to happen again.

who is going into every FFXV thread to start shit about pc vs ps4? i'm just talking about the game itself
>>
>>332602272
With how long it's taken to make it probably will be.
>>
>>332605623

See >>332605081

It's literally Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep at Noctis
>>
>>332602272
10 YEARS
>>
>>332605550
no, ff13 is what killed the series.

when FFXII was made, it was a huge clusterfuck of infighting among devs, the company had to be heavily restructured due to the conflict XII was causing.

when the game finally came out, that was the end for traditional jrpg FF. they turned their focus entirely to cgi and grafix and particle effects and nothing they've done since has been a decent traditional FF game

and of course neither will this.
>>
God, /v/ is always in its own little world.
I know the TORtanic threads were fun, but it has to happen organically. You brain-dead hipsters hating every single new game just for the sake of bitching, I swear.
>>
>>332606127
No, I am excited for Star Ocean 5. Because it looks like a sequel to previous Star Ocean games which I liked.

FFXV doesn't look like a sequel to any of the FF games I cared about. It looks like a game made by aging old asian men who don't have a fucking clue anymore what their fans actually want.

every single spinoff thing nobody asked for is more money burned away for a useless thing everyone will forget about a month later
>>
>>332602272
What I want:
>an FF game that is similar to any of the first 9 games

What I'm getting:
>yet another fucking open-world sandbox game that doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to what i liked about FF
>>
>muh turn-based combat
>muh separate battle screen
>muh world maps and invisible monsters

It's 2016. This is a fantasy based on reality.
>>
>>332607442
no one wants reality

video games are an escapist hobby

this is the same shit with batman vs superman, who the fuck wants to be reminded of the real world while enjoying an escapist hobby?
>>
>>332607442
>This is a fantasy based on reality
Just what everyone wanted; more reality in their fantasy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.