[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true its as short as BB? If that's the case I may
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: DS3-2.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
DS3-2.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
Is it true its as short as BB? If that's the case I may wait for a price drop. BB felt like it had half the content of DaS1..
>>
File: 1457638956482.jpg (45 KB, 605x478) Image search: [Google]
1457638956482.jpg
45 KB, 605x478
Bump
>>
>>332597162
It's about 40 hours long if you do everything,
>>
das2 had the most length and it was the worst one
>>
>>332597162
People who imported it have been saying it's 40-50 hours. The problem with Souls games is that the more you play the faster you get through games since you won't be dying as much and the like.
>>
>>332597654
Hmm, sounds somewhere in between BB and DaS. DaS took me 60 hours to do absolutely everything
>>
A 30 hour journey is well worth the money in my book. Especially if you play through multiple times.

Being among the first people to play a souls game is fun in itself because there's so much to discover with the community.
>>
>>332597162
But he's giving you a thumbs up. It must be good.
>>
I'm playing through right now and wondering this aswell, beat about 12 bosses so far and I'm hoping it never ends.
>>
>>332598576
Theres 19 bosses in the game
>>
>>332597162
It's far more replayable, albeit more linear. The way it works is that there's a lot of options to take that all lead you to the boss, and they're pretty different from eachother. This makes NG+ in it the most fun of all Souls games.
>>
>>332597990
Yeah, I'm sure that even BB would have felt like a goddamn odyssey if it was the first game in the series that I'd played.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.