[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever miss him, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: wheneverythingwassimple.jpg (61 KB, 490x200) Image search: [Google]
wheneverythingwassimple.jpg
61 KB, 490x200
Do you ever miss him, /v/?
>>
Yes everytime i bang a hooker in gta 5
>>
File: anitacpvbr-lvaaa-h56.png (504 KB, 1024x566) Image search: [Google]
anitacpvbr-lvaaa-h56.png
504 KB, 1024x566
I miss when the gaming journalists didn't openly shill for the enemies of the industry.
>>
>>332593132
At least you can rest assured that many of these people will not breed.
>>
I missed being able to criticize that mindset without being accused of internalized misogyny, yes.
>>
>>332593132

It had a good run, unfortunately it turns out rational people are a small small minority in this world
>>
File: 1388449832373.gif (14 KB, 400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1388449832373.gif
14 KB, 400x1000
>>332591573
He was a necessary evil. Him gone left a power vacuum for something worse.
>>
I liked one of the debates he had with Adam Sessler, that idiot Sessler somehow made Jack Thompson look like the reasonable one (and of course /v/ at the time was all "lol thompson got owned").

But in general no, he's one of those typical "save people from themselves" crusaders who need to go fuck off and get their dicks out of other people's asses.
>>
File: 1456542358043.gif (46 KB, 250x500) Image search: [Google]
1456542358043.gif
46 KB, 250x500
>>332591573
Of course, OP, all the time. Compared to the SJWs we have to deal with now I'd rather take Jack Thompson and his soccer moms any day.
>>
>>332591573
I miss when the industry detractors were outsiders, and not nearly as insidious.
>>
Things used to be so simple with Jack. We weren't fighting our own people back then. Please come back Jack.
>>
Yes, he had a better argument than the SJWs who attack video games today do.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.