[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there was a time where you could go on /v/ and find a new game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_0472.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0472.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
there was a time where you could go on /v/ and find a new game to satisfy you for a while

give me a new game thatll last me as long as possible
>>
FUCKING CAMWHORE POSTERS

Uh, the games that lasted me the longest (either by length or replayability) are:

KSSU
FFT/A
Tetris/Meteos
Smash
>>
>>332587008
>tetris

jesus fucking christ i used to know a fucking faggot trap who said tetris was the best game ever

i swear to god i wanted to punch him in the face so many times, tetris sucks dick
>>
>>332587220
>i wanted to punch him in the face so many times
And then you fucked him ruthlessly right?
>>
>>332587429
no he was ugly as fuck, not passable
>>
FTL and XCOM 2
>>
>>332587531
Nothing a typical fursuit can't fix.
>>
>>332587621
played both, didnt like ftl and xcom 2 just kept infuriating me because i had to reset if i lost my good guys (i only made it maybe 5 missions)
>>
If you like Diablo 2 try giving Path of Exile or Grim Dawn a try
>>
>>332587776
What difficulty were you playing on? You really don't need to reset just because you lost good soldiers.
What about:
Rocket League
Legend of Grimrock 2
Spelunky
Ribi Rabi
>>
>>332588217
already put hundreds of hours into spelunky and grimrock 1 and 2, rocket league looked stupid but what is ribi rabi? some sort of jewish frog game?
>>
>>332588217
oh, and for difficulty, i don't remember but it definitely wasnt the hardest difficulty, most likely 2nd to hardest
>>
>>332588443
A very weebie metroidvania. The combat and progression is pretty fun though. Speaking of frogs, you should play frog fractions.
>>
>>332586660
Underhell can last you 16 hours in it's current state and is free
>>
>>332588443
>>332589065

>Rabi-Ribi

Great game. And on that note, if you like Metroidvanias, try checkout out La-Mulana as well. Great game that has a sequel coming out later this year.
>>
>>332586660
Starmade unless you hate minecraft like shit
Adventures of Shuggy lasts a while if you want to 100% it or at least what you can, since some achievements need a second player and that's a privilege some os uf don't have
Road trip arcade edition has lasted me plenty, for dolphin
Road trip shifting gears for gba
Penny racers gba
Burnout 3 lasts a lot unless you are very good and don't crash
Terraria
Super hexagon
Bomberman DS
Bomberman 2
Bomberman story
Geometry wars
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.