[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you play while listening to podcasts/radio/music etc?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1441942001091.png (3 MB, 800x4710) Image search: [Google]
1441942001091.png
3 MB, 800x4710
What do you play while listening to podcasts/radio/music etc?

Lately I've been looting in The Division, it's pretty damn comfy walking the snowy streets while listening to podcasts.
>>
C'mon, guys.
>>
Sleepycabin is the only correct answer here
>>
Anything fairly repetitive. Lately I've been playing Warframe to the Neotokyo soundtrack, pretty groovy.
>>
>>332583695

I'm looking for games, anon.
>>
DUDE
YURI
LMAO
>>
I got back into the best friends cast after dropping them for awhile. Been playing SotFS and Bloodborne while listening to it. I really should be listening to the game audio but whatever.
>>
>>332580593
I usually stick to games that are relatively simple, action-oriented, and don't require me to read things; reading things will distract me from what I'm listening to. Another common factor is that I only do this with games I've already finished. I have a rule about giving a game my undivided attention the first time through.
>>
>>332584969
The first 10 minutes of the most recent episode is gold
>>
Dan Carlin is the best podcaster hands down. I could play anything while listening to him talk.
>>
>>332584191
Life is strange is good imho and the soundtrack is comfy
>>
Space Engineers
>>
Just cause 3, I play some of my own music when gliding around
>>
I've been grinding Chalice Dungeons in Bloodborne.

Holy shit this is misery.
>>
>>332585668
>that ridicule and contempt
it was exquisite
>>
>>332580593

>japanese taller than a foreigner

maybe if she was a midget, but come on a japanese tall girl (unless genetic disease) is nonexistent
>>
>>332580593

buckethead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTcg9JybEp8
>>
>>332591357
1,7something is tall as far as women go.
>>
>>332591357
Go meet some white and asian girls. A lot of them. You'll find that are taller and shorter than what you're expecting to be.
>>
>>332580593
Shouldn't it be the other way around?
Podcasts help me get through grinding sessions in MMOs.
I stop listening to the podcast if I'm focusing on gameplay.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.