[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Probably a long shot, but is anyone looking for a musician for a game they're working on? I'm happy to work for free- just want to have something to work on. If you're interested, I can send you some stuff I've worked on in the past. Cheers.
>>
I would want you onboard my new project, but Cheers is too cancerous go fuck yourself
>>
>>332575432
Sorry for being british, buddy
>>
>>332575146
Get on board for the /v/ makes an rpg thing if its still going on, shouldbe in the archive
>>
>>332575604
I'll check it out, thanks man
>>
>>332575595
theres really no excuse for being british, anon
>>
>>332575880
it's an unforgivable sin, I know
>>
>>332575146
Have you tried /agdg/ on /vg/?
>>
Do you go beyond your comfort zone? Experimental? Post some pomf links
>>
What's your interests anon? What music do you like making? What genres do you prefer?
>>
>>332576141
https://scummers.bandcamp.com/releases

This is a project that I worked on with a friend- a lot of the songs incorporate different genres, but if you're looking for experimental take a listen to track 8 and 9.
>>
Just upload some of your stuff on soundcloud or youtube and post it here.
>>
>>332576285

Read my response to the other guy
>>332576471
>>
>>332576471
I enjoyed interlude 2. Nice work.
>>
>>332577048
thanks man
>>
>>332577207
Shoot me an email if you wish. I could have something for you.

[email protected]
>>
>>332576471
Track 9 was pretty nice. I'm a sucker for a piano/breakbeat mix sort of like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_o1C48h3ac

I'd like to see your take on classical + electronica
>>
>>332578939
thanks, and yeah that would be something fun to play around with
>>
>>332576471
goddamn this stuff is really nice
>>
>>332579736
thanks man, glad you liked it. There's a lot of variety on the EP so it's easy to find something you like
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.