[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing vidya with your shirt off >shit gets tense >bead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Happening.jpg (18 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Happening.jpg
18 KB, 360x270
>playing vidya with your shirt off
>shit gets tense
>bead of armpit sweat rolls down your side
>>
>playing vidya with your shirt off
>>
>>332556972
>playing vidya
>>
File: 1455815650377.jpg (33 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
1455815650377.jpg
33 KB, 664x441
>tfw you're taking a shit so intense you have to take your shirt off
>tfw a piece of shit is stuck to your ass hair and you can't remove it with toilet paper or baby wipes and you have to take a shower to get it off
>>
This is the only time I sweat, more than my gym days too
>>
>>332557657
>you are in a public restroom
>>
>>332557657
The fucking WORST

It will happen to me right before I leave for work so then I have to fucking reshower
>>
File: 1457995735261.jpg (26 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457995735261.jpg
26 KB, 640x640
>>332557797
>morning in the university
>ate a bagel with coffee on breakfast
>have to shit AND piss so bad that I can't hold it in (never happened to me before)
>two options: either shit myself or go to the uni restroom
>it's one of those shitty eastern european restrooms like pic related but with no doors and no paper
>pull my jeans down
>take the most satisfying shit in my life
>a group of guys came in to smoke or something
>one of them wanted to come to my stall, noticed me squatting, giggled and fucked off
>the toilet isn't intended for shitting, the hole is too small and the shit doesn't even go through
>pull out my textbooks and use them to wipe my ass, smearing my bag and jeans in droplets of diarrhea in the process
>>
>>332557657
>not rocking side to side on the seat to get the ol' dangler off
>>
>>332558793
>like pic related
Easter Europeans shit on dogs?
>>
File: bathroom-stall.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bathroom-stall.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
>>332559462
yes
occasionally we use these though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.