[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how's it treating you, /v/? Any troubles? Good port
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: ss+(2016-03-30+at+04.43.12).jpg (32 KB, 374x356) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-30+at+04.43.12).jpg
32 KB, 374x356
So, how's it treating you, /v/? Any troubles? Good port or no and why?
Mains? Best Themes and girls?

I'm getting constant 60fps with no troubles at all no matter the character or stage. Looks pretty clean to me too. Better buy than SFV if you asked me

And yes the app store sucks ass. The Windows 10 factor isn't a huge deal though.
>>
File: ki taunt.png (2 KB, 298x83) Image search: [Google]
ki taunt.png
2 KB, 298x83
I don't know I'll let you know when they decide i can download it
>>
>>332552432
Did you pirate or actually buy/upgrade?
Im running pirated win10 and i was able to download and play fine just wish there was more than 1 character available.
>>
File: rarepepe.jpg (20 KB, 456x393) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.jpg
20 KB, 456x393
Was a pitch to get downloaded

Everything's running great, except...apparently three of the "available at launch" characters aren't available till 20 days from now. And I got charged an extra $5 for purchasing Arbiter after getting Rash.

Other than that...this game is pretty fucking fun
>>
>>332552186
My only problem so far is that I couldn't challenge a friend yesterday. I hope that got fixed. The weird thing is that matchmaking was working fine.
>>
>>332552186
How much does it cost? I paid 25 bucks for sfv and Im satisfsfied, I wont spend more than 30 on KI
>>
>>332552597
i did buy it and got everything up to date and turned off the delayed update restarted my pc and signed in and out still it is blank
I think it might be my cpu intel i5-4460 but i can download the fighter trainers and buy the guide
>>
I can't access the store. Everything says error.
>>
>>332552834
The game itself is "free". You get to play free characters and then you can pay to unlock whatever you want. You can also get everything for $50. There are also some smaller character packs as "seasons"
>>
>>332552186
Thanks doc
>>
>>332552630
Might want to contact support about that, anon. Could be a minor bug with the system. Someone mentioned being charged for something they didn't want as well.

>>332552789
Must be a Windows 10 app thing. This is like one of the first games to release for the app store actually worth getting after all.

>>332552834
30 for season 1 & 2 characters costuems and so on
20 for Season 3 only with all the costumes and shit
50 for everything: costumes, characters, gold and so on. which over 30 characters along with costumes and shit.

>>332552432
>>332552984
shouldn't be the case. KI can run just fine on less impressive computers at 60FPS just fine, so it might you have to update. A lot of anons were pissing themselves yesterday about that too.
>>
Done of the fixes for online worked for me so I am deeply upset
>>
>>332552984
Why would your cpu be the issue? It seems up to spec esp if you OC'd a little.
>>
>>332552186The port has been working great for me. Pleasantly surprised considering the Gears PC launch.
>>
10/10 port. Kim Wu needs to be fixed though.
>>
>>332553283
i'm just guess it is the cpu or graphic card as it is the only thing not up to the recommended requirments
>>
>>332553302
I was so excited when I heard about gears on PC and then the launch was a clusterfuck and I quickly lost interest and so many games to play other than gears too.
>>
>>332553440
Whats your graphics card?
>>
I keep getting stuck at the "checking for DLC" screen.
How do I fix it?
>>
>>332553603
GeForce GTX 660
>>
>>332552984
my bro has it and it runs flawlessly on a 660 and a pentium g3258 with 8gb ram
>>
Wish I had a better gpu
>>
File: 2016-03-30 23_01_58-Store.png (509 KB, 1174x485) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-30 23_01_58-Store.png
509 KB, 1174x485
Fuck you microsoft, just put it on steam you cancerous fucks
>>
torrent when
>>
Mixing between Rash and TJ Combo. I learned that I fucking suck.

I'm learning how to anti air on Rash, which I'm catching on to how fucking essential, because everyone jumps in. Anyone know a good anti-air or quick jabs for TJ?
>>
>>332552186
Runs fine on my i5 and 750ti @ 1920x1080.
To pass the ranked online test, I had to disable AA, so, and use low quality shadows...don't know why I did that cause I don't play ranked anyway.

Getting paid by Friday. Tired of playing sabrewolf.
>>
This is my third time downloading it.
It gets to 21.7GB, and then loses all idea of what it's supposed to do.

The first time, it just kept raising the download cap.
The second time, it reverted to 11.8GB out of 11.8GB downloaded, and froze there.

This third time, it's just locked at 21.7GB.

I reset permissions for the WindowsApps folder, and found nearly 30 gigs of files the first time. Microsoft live support redirected me to commercial support, and a help line.

I only upgraded to Win10 to play this game specifically, and Microsoft is now crapping all over me. T-thanks.
>>
Does this work on a pirated copy of 10? I installed KMSpico so it should think it's validated but I've never used the App Store.
>>
>>332555818

Even though it's at 21.7, does the progress bar still show something left? That happened to me, I just let it go for awhile longer. It even went to 21.8 and it worked. Took awhile though. Someone said that happened to them and they restarted the shop as well.
>>
Hows the netcode on this? Better than SF5?

>>332553890
They wanna push their own steam, fuck that shit
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.