[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you scared /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: HELL.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HELL.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
Are you scared /v/?
>>
Are you?

https://youtu.be/uTQan-O3lNM
>>
>>332536690
This happened a few times, it wont load anything.
Tried from movies up to music, and it wont load.
In the end it was some part of the plastic clip that broke and went into the path of the laser.
I just shaked upside down a few times and it fell.
I had the slim model wich was known for having a bad optical drive, everyone told me that the fat version had the best drive.

Just turn it on to hear the sounds and that demo screen was comfy as fuck
>>
>>332537242
Scared? I am filled with nostalgia and I feel old.
I am not sure this could be definied "scared"
>>
>>332537657
>be old as fuck
>find a ps2, a joystick, some cables and a copy of ace combat zero
>put disk
>plug everything
>OP screen appears
>try cleaning the disk
>same pic
>check the drive, looks ok, try again
>red screen
>kill self

Sure it is.
>>
>>332536690
DELETE THIS
>>
>>332536690
It wasn't scary tbqh
>>
>>332536690
This is scary? I had a modded PS2 and this would happen at least once every time I had to play, just had to reset once or twice and it would get fixed. Sucked, but I could get the whole PS2 library for free so that's a good trade off.
>>
File: sonic-cd-majin-madzin-madin.png (12 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sonic-cd-majin-madzin-madin.png
12 KB, 640x480
fun is infinite
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>
>>332538709
This, it did frustrate me more than being scary
>>
>>332541746
Scared me the first time desu, mostly because of the message.
What the fuck they were thinking with those creepy faces?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.