[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth playing if I don't have friends? Is the jewery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: header[1].jpg (54 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
54 KB, 460x215
Is it worth playing if I don't have friends?

Is the jewery tolerable?

I mean, I think I know the answers for both questions already but I still want to be sure.
>>
It isn't bad if you don't have friends. If you want to play the upper difficulties tho, you'll want a good team/friends.

Good game to boot up just to relax and shoot some cops.
>>
> Get DLC Unlocker
> Don't get VAC banned or Payday banned
> Free shit
have fun!
yes its worth with dlc unlocked only
>>
>>332534015
> Get DLC Unlocker
> Don't get VAC banned or Payday banned
I'm getting conflicted messages here.
>>
>>332534086
It's not
Payday 2 is not vac supported and you still host your own games.
>>
No

No
>>
>>332534086
>>332534015

Seriously the most punishment you get is a big "CHEATER" sign next to your name, but only per session/lobby. So each new one you join, it resets. That's all, just a tag.
>>
Gib more opinions
>>
File: image.png (105 KB, 557x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105 KB, 557x600
It's ok on your own but the player base is retarded like any so if you can get a crew.

And definitely get the Unlocker. There's literally no reason not to especially if you host which you should be doing anyway.

Also post mains.
>>
>>332535179

I had my eye on it for a couple years now, and pulse bought when the gold edition was %70 off or something. It can be pretty addictive, and it's fun for me. The bad rap the game gets is the massive DLC catalog after the devs promised no micro transactions. The game itself is fun, though.

It definitely helps to have friends that get the game with you. Trying to play stealth missions together is what drives me to play, and then there's the option to go "loud" which is care-free shoot em up smash/grab. In a nutshell.
>>
>>332535638
Yeah, I'm torn here. On one hand, I fucking love bank heists and I want to do some stealth money grabbing in coop. On the other hand, it seems to be full of both DLCs and dank memes, though the former seems to be partially redeemed with unlocker, as people say.
>>
File: miami_bling.png (104 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
miami_bling.png
104 KB, 1000x668
>>332535515
> mfw Jacket main wears anything but animal masks.
>>
It's great fun if you don't play pubs and play with friends.
The people playing in pubs, dear god, they're something else.
The game is basically unplayable on free weekends.
>>
you gonna suffer with pubs because they are salty idiots, devs are ultimate jews and only relies on that "sense of community" to even sell their shit that is just one map sold for 7€ if you don't count useless cosmetic and also sales,
game has shit tons of guns yet they feels like shit and only 10% of the weapons are useful
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 500x550
>>332535797
Well duh. I usually just stick with Richard Returns Biker is the only other acceptable option though
>>
File: this party sucks.jpg (243 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
this party sucks.jpg
243 KB, 500x750
>>332536070
>not tony's revenge
>>
>>332536152
Well I mean it's the only thing aside from animal masks that should go on him. The Tonies are bretty gud
>>
>>332536152
>people who wear tony masks and don't use their fists
>>
>>332536486
b-but the buzzer is too good
;-;
>>
>>332534419
Explain? I play PAYDAY 2 and I am interested in this
>>
>>332537184
There's a DLC unlocker thing and Overkill can't do shit about it.
>>
File: 1424212096761.jpg (98 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1424212096761.jpg
98 KB, 640x960
>>332536152
>wearing the Tony mask punching the fuck out of cops
>>
>>332538171
Can you spoonfeed me the link please anon? google only returns shady shit and websites that say "DONT USE IT, TIS STEALING"
>>
>>332538495
/vg/ has a general with links to most of the shit you want and some more
>>
>>332538710
Yeah it's in the Mods and Lua link
>>
File: silent killer ace.jpg (108 KB, 692x910) Image search: [Google]
silent killer ace.jpg
108 KB, 692x910
Its bad without friends because only turbo cheating shitters and autistic meta babies still play it

You need at least 1 bro to make it worth playing, even if its just to laugh at how truly horrible everything about the game is
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.