[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LEAK AT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 609173.jpg (4 MB, 2768x1557) Image search: [Google]
609173.jpg
4 MB, 2768x1557
>6 DAYS LATER
>FILES HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN UPLOADED
>NOT TO MENTION A CRACK

????????????????????????????????????
>>
>poorfags
>>
File: benny.webm (564 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
benny.webm
564 KB, 1280x544
>>332534130
>paying for something you can get for free
>>
>>332534279

>being poor when you can be rich
>>
>only 18 bosses
>rehashes out the ass
>20 hours to complete the whole game
>short and linear as fuck
>fps dips everywhere
>denuvo
>hitboxes still shit
>compressed textures
>overall game looks like ass despite needing a GTX 970 to max it
>pvp system fucked
>muh solaire references
>muh memes
>>
>>332534279
>playing DaS offline
>>
>>332534279
>you can get for free
you started this thread because you can't get it for free though
>>
From fans are going to be pissed when this game launches.

You know how the first game had all this cool lore that you could figure out just by looking around the environment? Well, it turns out that everything we thought we knew was wrong.

Specifically, we get an elaboration on what actually happens if you let the Flame goes out.Everyone, regardless of how badly they have decayed or even outright vanquished in their hollowed state, immediately are brought back to life, for no reason. You even meet with a revived Gwyn who outright insists that you did the right thing.

It's really retarded and makes no sense.
>>
>>332535331

I don't bite the graphics card one.
>>
>>332535331
(you)
>>
>>332535331
is there really only 18 bosses
>>
>Dark.Souls.III.CODEX.V1.0
TWO HOURS
>>
>>332535949
>Well, it turns out that everything we thought we knew was wrong.
You mean Vaati and other similar fags get blown the fuck out? I don't see the problem with that.

>Gwyn who outright insists that you did the right thing.
You mean by not linking the flame? Wasn't he all about linking it? So it's canon that the game is set after the Dark Lord ending?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.