[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will hood games make a return?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 25_To_Life_Coverart.png (288 KB, 360x512) Image search: [Google]
25_To_Life_Coverart.png
288 KB, 360x512
When will hood games make a return?
>>
It doesn't need to, it was overestimated with the other 24 To Life games.
>>
Kanye is doing a video game

Hopefully Young Thug will do a video game
>>
im surprised defjam icon wasnt a huge

niggers love nothing more than fighting games and dressing up
>>
Craved to play it back in the childhood,but couldn't find the CD.
>>
Black people don't want to be catered to.
>>
>>332531489
>GTA-clone in Atlanta
>Outkast bumping on the radio in my cadi while selling drugs at the bluff
Why can't this happen?
>>
>>332531768
>tfw you will never get Metro as a co-op character with Future as your boss
>>
Black people only play games where you play as a namekian
>>
never. Gangsta culture dead. Now even your average young black person is just a hipster wearing thick rim glasses, really colorful skinny jeans, possibly a fedora, etc. And they're sjw's too... At least the ones that would play vidya are like that.
>>
I need more def jam but the mtv negro culture has shifted from denim an fists to young skinny jeans wearing folk impregnating white chicks and you can't really make a proper fighter out of that
>>
>>332531552
it was huge, but nobody paid for it :^)
>>
Def Jam Fght for New York was the shit
>>
>>332532035
Do you live in San Fransisco?
>>
File: Getting_Up.jpg (460 KB, 640x917) Image search: [Google]
Getting_Up.jpg
460 KB, 640x917
Post gangster gems.
>>
>>332532426
Atlanta, actually

What I described was the average college black guy.
>>
File: image.gif (86 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
86 KB, 600x400
>>332531850

>You will never be a member of brick squad
>You will never go hard in the mothafuckin' paint
>>
>>332532557
You do know that the gangster scene is still massive right?

Its just taken a new costume. Waka Flocka, Chief Keef, Future, The Game. All of these are still "gangster"

But we also have new stuff like Childish Gambino and Chance the Rapper

TL;DR you don't know shit
>>
>>332532557
> i live in the place black people go to be away from other black people and meet other black people that got sick of living with black people
>but where the hood at tho?
>>
>>332531313

Never. Grand Theft Auto is no longer a cash bandwagon to jump on. Saints Row is the only one to make it out with more than one game, and is infintely better for taking a radically different turn than just MUH DINDU NUFFINS.

Watching Two Best Friends' Cryme Tyme videos, where they play these shitty games from the mid 2000s is fucking hilarious, there is so much tryhard going on to be as edgy and ghetto as possible, and you can guarantee it was all made by a load of white nerds.
>>
>>332532982
>Implying it still wasn't a fun ride
>>
>>332531313
I just looked a t gameplay and it looks like it uses the same engine as vtmb is this correct?
>>
>>332533169
Even though combat is about as good as VtMB, no, it does not use Source.
>>
>>332532982

>gta is no longer a cash bandwagon

>made 800 million dollars in one day
>>
>>332533267
I just thought the graphics, character models, gun pick ups, sneaking and aiming system looked exactly the same to me. Also I don't think melee combat in vtmb is too bad just the gunplay
>>
>>332531678
Lmfao. Blacks are the biggest most whiney bitches on the planet. They complain about no representation in video games all the time even though they are over represented. They even have whole series like Donkey Kong
>>
>literally nigger simulator 2006
>play as crack dealer
>shoot cops without remorse

not a single fuck given.
>>
>>332533437
He is talking about gta clones. Hop off rockstar's dick.
>>
>>332531313
Hood fad was annoying as shit. I'd love for street ricing to come back, though.
>>
Sanandreas was what brought them all.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.