[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buy pic related around 4 years ago >Cant finish it because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (31 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
31 KB, 460x215
>Buy pic related around 4 years ago
>Cant finish it because its boring and repetitive as fuck
>Because of the Pc port people talk about
>Get my hopes up because the threads on /v/ seem like fun
>Start the game
>Its still shit

What the fuck?
One of the most repetitive games i have ever played , the combat gets boring after few hours, the world is just empty with nothing in it, there is nearly nothing to discover , the story is stupid and pants on the head retareded , the music forgettable, some enemies are tedious as fuck and most enemies just repeat over and over again ( not to mention they respawn after few minutes! )
>>
>>332525618
>buy game 4 years ago and find it repetitive as fuck
>buy same game years later and still find it repetitive as fuck
Holy shit anon...

You're a genius.
>>
>>332525618
>Buy a game that you knew you hated again

Holy shit you're fucking stupid and you're a tripfag to boot
>>
File: 12315155153.jpg (8 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
12315155153.jpg
8 KB, 354x352
>buy game
>I hate game
>buy same game on different device
>wooooow why is it the same game?
Tripfags are an embarrassment
>>
>>332525721
>>332526028
>>332526361

I didnt buy the Pc version i just continued the PS3 version i had

Nice deflection btw completly ignoring my valid points about this game
>>
File: 57b.jpg (56 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
57b.jpg
56 KB, 900x450
>>332525618
>>
>>332525618
Game's just not for you, blud
Pick something else instead of reviewing it
>>
>>332526582
okay you dislike the game

who cares?
>>
>>332526582
most of what you said is more opinion based then fact based
and your a tripfag so why should I care about your opinion?
>>
>>332526582
>valid points
>it's shit
>waaah it's still shit

Can kids not form opinions anymore without just saying something is shit?
>>
>>332525618
>be tripfag
>have shit taste
>have ADHD
>can't be immersed in anything thanks to need for instant gratification
>this is /v/'s fault

You can't kill yourself fast enough there, faggot.
>>
File: how.jpg (41 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
41 KB, 500x400
>>332525618
>buy game
>don't like it
>buy it again
>still don't like it
>complain you still don't like it
>>
>>332526841

Opinion based?
Looking at the map there is nothing to discover or am i wrong?
A poorly open world aspect if you ask me if there is nothing to find despite running around for hours.

And you want me to tell the story isnt shit?

And tell me after beating the same goblin, bandits for the 100 time werent you tired of the same shit over and over again?
>>
>>332525618
Filtered :)
>>
I bought it once and didn't like it so I returned it. Then when the expansion became "free" on PS+ I gave it another try and still didn't like it. It's a shame because it looks really fun. But I didn't find it fun.
>>
>>332527401
That's fair enough Anon, there's probably a game you like that I don't like.
>>
>>332527239
>Looking at the map there is nothing to discover or am i wrong?
That's because you aren't looking hard enough, there are caves you can find if you are a small enough character and cliffs you can climb up if your tall enough that lead to entirely new areas. Not only that but the map doesn't show all the explorable parts

>you want me to tell the story isnt shit?
compared to most games today I thought it was ok at best

>beating the same goblin, bandits for the 100 time werent you tired of the same shit over and over again?
No I wasn't and a bunch of people aren't tired of it either and are still playing today. Want proof? Go look at the general at /vg/

Now fuck off
>>
Not only did you listen to /v/, but you listened to /v/ even after you knew you didn't like the game the first time you bought it?

You have nobody but yourself to blame.
>>
The vanilla content is shit for sure. Bitterblack is alright.
>>
Fuck off Arthur
>>
>>332527685
>That's because you aren't looking hard enough
I looked all over the map and it's basically empty, didn't find a single interesting thing. Just loot you can find in shops and monsters you've killed multiple times before.

>compared to most games today I thought it was ok at best
The ending was interesting, pacing is some of the shittest I've seen

>No I wasn't and a bunch of people aren't tired of it either and are still playing today.
You have to admit that a lot of the enemies are reused a lot though, especially in the early game. How many cyclopes do you kill over the course of the main game? They should've added in the new enemies from BBI into the main quest in the re-release
>>
Nice blog, where can I subscribe and donate to your Patreon you GIGANTIC FUCKING FAGGOT.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.