[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Doomguy is related BJ, which means he comes from a family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
If Doomguy is related BJ, which means he comes from a family of bad assery, then what relation does he play in with any Quake character?

Do you even need to be a Blazkowicz to be a ultimate bad ass?

Anyway, ID universe lore thread
>>
If you go by Q3Arena, the Quake games are two separate universes. One for Quake 1, another for Quake 2 and 4.
>>
>>332525001
Would Doomguy hang out with them or decide to fight them? is the arena like hunger games for them?
>>
I'd say they're more easter-eggy references to their universe than proper lore.
>>
>>332525201
It is kind of a fun theory thought
>>
>>332525125

Doomguy only kills demons. He'd never hurt an innocent. It's how he ended up on Mars in the first place.
>>
What if there was a creature that was a combination of satanic power, nazi/UAC technology and strogg flesh?
>>
File: Shub-Niggurath.png (224 KB, 1000x912) Image search: [Google]
Shub-Niggurath.png
224 KB, 1000x912
>>332525498
Don't forget Lovecraftian horrors.
>>
>>332525873
I kinda hated that boss battle, i havent defeated him yet
>>
>>332525971
Both of Quake 1's bosses were utter garbage.

>him
>>
>>332525971
Seriously?

Havent you noticed something strange there? Like something thats moving?

I mean you arent supposed to shoot it, what else may be in there?
>>
>>332526394
fuck, i spend the whole time shooting the monster instead of the flying thing
>>
>>332526508
Don't shoot the flying thing.
>>
File: 1402204701602.png (650 KB, 792x658) Image search: [Google]
1402204701602.png
650 KB, 792x658
>>332526508
Naw naw naw senpai you gotta jump into the flying thing not shoot it
>>
>>332523934
that picture is absolute shit, not only does it look gay, and with that I mean homosexual, as fuck, that's also not how Bitterman looked during his campaign on stroggos at all, it's his Quake 3 appereance slightly altered to look more human
Bitterman looked more like Stripe from Quake 3 during Quake 2, now step it up you fucking faggot
>>
Is Doomguy a filthy kike too?
>>
>>332527164
he is related to BJ, so maybe, maybe thats why he went to hell
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.