[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0B LjwtdpFA >this is wh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: starfoxzero.jpg (374 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
starfoxzero.jpg
374 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0BLjwtdpFA

>this is what a 50 dollar game looks like in 2016
Wow

DO
>>
I agree. It looks pretty fun.
>>
>>332520928
>she doesn't have best buy gamers club unlocked
20% off all new vidya faget
That said I'm not sure about the new Star Fox. I'll hold out and wait for general reception before I get it or not.
>>
>>332520928
It's all about the graphix, isn't it.
>>
File: adam scott.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
adam scott.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Looks fine to me. Graphics seem to have improved and the gameplay seems to have been polished since the initial E3 announcement, and it looks fun.

I see no problem with designing your game around the hardware wisely, creating a game with a simpler stylized look so that it runs at an optimal 60fps/1080p.

Not everything needs to be a photorealistic with tons of unnecessary shit like bloom/depth of field/chromatic aberration.
>>
>>332520928

When starfox for wiiu was first announced, miyamoto cleary stated that the game was planned to be released on the wii, thats why its looks no so goo, even sometimes it does, because they took the base for the wii they had and added some sparklings on it
>>
Should I try and hunt down a copy of Star Fox 64 3d if I've never played SF before?
>>
>>332522186
Just wait for it to inevitably become a Nintendo Select title later in 2016
>>
>>332522186
Yes
>>
>>332522071

That is completely, 100% untrue.
>>
>>332522186
Yes. It's a great game. But don't use much of your money, only buy a copy for like, 15 bucks or so. The game is relatively short, and I don't think you want to feel ripped off.
>>
>>332522071
He never once said that
>>
>>332522405
Not the originally planned for Wii part.
>>
>that fucking meme at the end

Jesus fuck, can Nintendo get any more cringeworthy, it's like okay, you know what memes are Nintendo, don't have to shove them in our fucking faces... god this company is dead.
>>
>>332523183
2cool4u
>>
>>332523183
>hey, you know how Peppy tells you to do a barrel roll? Well, it became popular on the internet, so we can't say it anymore according to some fagmeister on 4chan.
>>
So good game still get made in the current year. Good to know.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.