[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you use either of these skill-less characters,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: corrin-bayonetta.png (381 KB, 638x382) Image search: [Google]
corrin-bayonetta.png
381 KB, 638x382
Daily reminder that if you use either of these skill-less characters, you should consider suicide.
>>
daily reminder that this is a party game made for literal children and if you take it this seriously you have no room to advise anyone else on suicide
>>
>>332505135

You say this, but you would never 1v1 me.
>>
>>332505214
you're right, because im not 8
>>
>>332505214
I play bayo and I'm willing to 1v1 you.
NNID: Diplomat
>>
>>332505214
sorry that's my tag
my nnid: is nobonelonewolf
>>
remind thet smash is a party game and pokken is a way better fighting game than smash will ever be.
>>
>>332505591

8 also happens to be your IQ number.

>>332505658

Why not pick someone that takes skill? Fuck your easy mode combos.
>>
>>332505736
Because she's good competitively, and she is a new top-tier.

I main Roy so It's very difficult dealing with the top-5 characters.
>>
File: mewtwo legendary party animal.gif (43 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
mewtwo legendary party animal.gif
43 KB, 500x408
>your DLC character gets buffed
>>
>bayoniggas
>>
>>332505736
You have to realize that bayonetta is also an incredibly cool character to play. she's fun to kill people with, but not to play against.

I love her design too.

I dont care if she's easy to play.
>>
Who even still plays smash 4? It's a fucking awful game in every way

My friends didn't even enjoy just fucking around with party mode, their words were 'all these stages are shit and what's with all the faggot items that lift you up in the air'

And it sure isn't enjoyable in for glory, so who the hell is still playing? Is it the only videogame you people own or something?
>>
>>332506304
It's it past your bedtime, docubabby?
>>
Corrin has been pretty heavily nerfed.
Assuming you don't spam counter you really have to work for KOs like most characters now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.