[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We gather here today...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: RIP Over the Shoulder (75).jpg (89 KB, 800x981) Image search: [Google]
RIP Over the Shoulder (75).jpg
89 KB, 800x981
F
>>
/v/: dont edit the game i was never going to play
>>
>>332505087
this
>>
>>332505087
>/v/ is one person
You tried being smug but you failed hard.
>>
>>332505087
/v/ has been pretty hype about this to be honest
I don't really care about this specific instance but it's still ridiculous they actually removed the pose
I just think the whole situation is silly
>>
>>332504853
The only thing that makes it 'sexy' is because she's wearing the tightest ass tights imagintable.

Maybe she shouldn't wear that shit if she doesn't want to be considered sexy. Oh wait I must be victim blaming
>>
>>332505087
/twitter/: don't sexualize polygons in the game I was never going to play
>>
>>332504853
I'm more of a tits guy myself, but removing a nice tight ass is triggering as fuck

Just proves once again that SJW feminists are fat women bitter that men don't like their blue armpit hair, so they destroy feminine beauty where they find it
>>
>>332506876

They didn't remove the ass. They removed a single victory pose.
>>
>>332506929
The victory pose was removed because of the ass
>>
>>332506929
They did remove the ass, but long before removing the pose.
>>
Juste remove ans for u to fap
>>
>>332507031

Anon, are you ok?
>>
>>332507007

Okay but the ass is still there.
>>
>>332504853
when is the new pose anyway? it has been updated?
>>
>>332507417
Why don't you start it?
>>
>>332506929
well then,What is the problem here?
You can still watch the ass.
>>
>>332507793

Muh censorship, because 4chan has no idea what censorship is.
>>
Fuck you Nintendo
>>
It's just there for 2 seconds, why do you care if it's removed? It didn't add anything to the game.
>>
>>332510103
Because a fuckiwitt made the devs change THEIR game
>>
>all this ass talk
> no one realizes Tracer is trans
>>
>>332505087
and this thread is over
>>
>>332510847
Citation required.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.