[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, There's a couple Harvest Moon games on sale for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Harvest-Moon_The_Lost_Valley.jpg (415 KB, 1500x1333) Image search: [Google]
Harvest-Moon_The_Lost_Valley.jpg
415 KB, 1500x1333
Hey /v/,
There's a couple Harvest Moon games on sale for 3DS. Are any of them good? We got A New Beginning, Tale of Two Towns, and The Lost Valley.
They're for my my gf. She's never played a Harvest Moon before.
>>
File: 131230_front.jpg (371 KB, 640x570) Image search: [Google]
131230_front.jpg
371 KB, 640x570
Most of experience is with HM64 and the GBC one, I haven't played any of the recent ones.
Is there any multiplayer in these games?
>>
File: Anewbeginningusaboxart.png (267 KB, 399x355) Image search: [Google]
Anewbeginningusaboxart.png
267 KB, 399x355
Bumpin
>>
A new beginning is horrible and lost valley isn't even the same series (it's entirely different devs but just with the hm name, story of seasons is now what the games the hm devs make are called)

so two towns is your only option
>>
Don't get her lost valley, that's not even harvest moon.
A new beginning does have multiplayer though and is the last harvest moon game after marvelous and natsume split with the latter keeping the rights to the name and making cheap cash-ins,
>>
For fucks sake, do not get any of these. Get Story of Season, or Rune Factory 4. Both are better.
>>
>>332503818
I saw the local play, that's a big selling point so I'll probably get her that and buy myself a copy to check it out.
>>
>>332503943
I'm sorry Anon. I'm giving 30 bucks for two games that may or may not be worth our time. It's not loss.
>>
Two Towns is meh, New Beginning was medicore from what ive heard, don't get Lost Valley(its a cash in) Story of Season is good but not perfect Rune Factory 4 is awesome except it has some pretty complex mechanics if you're new tothe genre.
>>
>>332504143
>Story of Season is good but not perfect

>That feel when Story of Seasons 2 is looking awesome
Cannot wait.

A New Beginning is the best bet for that anon.
>>
File: 4.jpg (571 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
571 KB, 960x1280
>>332504369
http://gematsu.com/2016/01/story-seasons-good-friends-three-villages-first-details-screenshots
https://youtu.be/p32oVd6p9Vw
Will most likely get NA release next year.
>>
>>332504143
These are what's on sale. I just wanted something to get me back into it and for her to see if she even likes it.
If all goes well I'll definitely look into Story of Seasons.
>>
>>332504587
Is that an alpaca?
Day one buy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.