[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Beat tourney goers on a regular basis but don't attend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
>Beat tourney goers on a regular basis but don't attend tourneys
>Considered one to be the best Wario to almost everyone that I've played
>decide to play For Glory
>90% win rate
>Play match ups as I should be with my main
>always get reported

Can anyone tell me why so many people feel the need to do this? is literally everyone on FG a salty manchild?
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 231x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 231x239
>>332500570
>for glory
Literally no reason to do that when you can do anther's ladder. Believe me, it's a hundred times better and for the most part no one acts like a baby there.
>>
Give somebody to option to do something with no consequences and people will abuse it.
>>
>is literally everyone on FG a salty manchild
You're playing it so apparently
>>
File: Brutal&RaussDoubles.png (2 MB, 1228x1736) Image search: [Google]
Brutal&RaussDoubles.png
2 MB, 1228x1736
>>332500912
not true, people act like snobby assholes on anthers, and others boast about their rank and will look down on you. They act so pretentious especially when most of them aren't any good,
>>
>>332500570

give me Wario tips, I've put the game down for the last year but I'm starting again
>>
>>332502310
>Side B
>Taunt
>??????
>Profit
>>
File: the antidote.jpg (87 KB, 637x696) Image search: [Google]
the antidote.jpg
87 KB, 637x696
>>332500570
Any tips for a casual Wario player? I've played him on-and-off since the 3DS release (RIP Wectoring), but don't really find him as intuitive to play as other characters.
>>
Same situation here but with Marth. Are we the same person? Honestly bro, it's gotten to the point where I can be satisfied when I see their anger and just resort to playing a solid textbook game while constantly crouching when I knock them away. That gets their gears turning pretty fast
>>
File: Buddies.gif (265 KB, 222x206) Image search: [Google]
Buddies.gif
265 KB, 222x206
>>332502310
Wario has so many tricks and mix ups, I couldn't possibly list them all.
but, some very simple ways to take a stock:

>opponent is around 90%
>you have a small amount of rage built up
>Fast fall Dair into half waft will take the stock

>if you have max waft
>your opponent is around 40-49%
>first hit of Nair into second hit of Nair into short hop max waft will take the stock

>opponent is around 40-58%
>fast fall Uair into full hop max waft will take a stock

Very easy to take stocks if you know the right set ups.
If you wanna rack up damage easily, just throw bike at your opponent.
use it to edge guard, or just hard throw it down cause it'll bounce 3 times towards the direction you're facing, forcing your opponent to shield or try to jump over.

I have a few replays you can study if you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFwmvSlC8YI
>>
File: WAH.jpg (20 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
WAH.jpg
20 KB, 210x240
>>332502686
seriously, I get off of work tired as fuck, just wanna fart on some dudes, and half of them just SD after the first minute.
also, Marth is straight scary now. The buffs are real.
>>
File: 1300185697685.png (593 KB, 652x638) Image search: [Google]
1300185697685.png
593 KB, 652x638
>>332500570
>smash brothers
>tournament
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.