[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Silent Hill 3 feel so sexual? It gives me this primitive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: HeatherMasonPipe.jpg (135 KB, 945x1378) Image search: [Google]
HeatherMasonPipe.jpg
135 KB, 945x1378
Why does Silent Hill 3 feel so sexual? It gives me this primitive urge to want to violate Heather every time I play it.
>>
sounds like a personal problem
>>
File: Big F.jpg (12 KB, 300x422) Image search: [Google]
Big F.jpg
12 KB, 300x422
>>332486584
You have an impregnation fetish, and you're distraught that Heather is already preggers
>>
>>332486649
Yep, a lot of stuff does imply sensuality. Thats cause shes young and the town mimics the persons inner self.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>game deals with pregnancy
>get a coat hanger for a puzzle
>>
File: James' shadow puppet.jpg (52 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
James' shadow puppet.jpg
52 KB, 1280x960
SH2 was more sexual, at least in the designs of the monsters

>Lying figures are literally giant vaginas, which is why they "spit" on you
>Mannequins are just legs and a fused ass
>Abstract daddy is meant to be a dad boinking his daughter, but all weird looking from James' point of view, still looks like two people under blankets.
>Nurses are self-explanatory

Still, some of the enemies in SH3 were pretty sexual too. Such as the Penis worm and the nurses. Others were more about the corruption/pregnancy (numb bodies are like twisted fetuses; insane cancers are the "blot" on Alessa's soul)
>>
File: cheryl_martten.jpg (825 KB, 1000x1892) Image search: [Google]
cheryl_martten.jpg
825 KB, 1000x1892
cuz she a cute

I don't think there's much in the game that has a sexual feel to it.
Just the protagonist. And of course that's subjective, she's sexual to the average guy, not necessarily others.

>>332486919
I believe the stuff being projected has more to do with Claudia than Cheryl/Heather herself.
>>
>>332486584
It's because you're a waifufaggot.
>>
>>332489368

>shitposting
>>
Tfw I look like a boyish version of Heather

Pretty cool man , I displayed her a few years ago
>>
>>332489658
please post a picture
>>
>>332489658
Are you that fuckboy awhile that said he looked like a male Heather?

Post pics, fag.
>>
>>332489831
Sorry man , I prefer to be anonymous.
>>332489910
Nope? Did he post pics
>>
>>332490106
>Sorry man , I prefer to be anonymous.
Than why brag?
>>
>>332490106
Post a fucking picture, faggot. You don't go making claims like that with no proof.
>>
>>332490106
You lying fuck.
>>
>>332486584
are you stupid? because many of it's designs were inspired from and meant to convey sexual topics.
>>
Is it just one person he keeps making all these heather threads??? Fuck off, shes ugly and your the only who gives a shit, just stop
>>
Hey guiz, I look just like Rouge the Bat LOLOMG. I value my privacy though ;-)
>>
>>332490106
>>332490169
>>332490180
>>332490253
Fuck off fags, burn in hell
>>
>>332491112
*blows load on your face*
>>
Heather is built for violation.
>>
I recently bought a copy of Silent Hill 1, and I was wondering two things

For starters, I can't seem to get the game to run and when I do, it skips and lags

My other question is that the disc seems rather "bendy" in comparison to my other PS1 games. Does anyone here have a copy of SH1? Is that normal?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.