[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ros. Well let me get to the point, I haven't played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images (16).jpg (39 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
39 KB, 512x288
Hey /v/ros. Well let me get to the point, I haven't played jRPGs in a long time and have mostly been playing open world games and wRPGs that are mostly action based.

I want to go back to playing jRPGs and I tried replaying Disgaea 3 but man it was just too slow paced. Any action jRPGs for the PS3 that you guys can recommend? I looked up Star Ocean and Tales and it looks like the kind of jRPGs that I might enjoy nowadays.

Thanks, bruvs
>>
I've been playing a little Resonance of Fate lately. It's fun.

There's also always Dark Souls.
>>
If you want action rpgs, try Ys games. They're on PC. The Oath in Felghana is really good. These games are mostly action games with stats and a story, not much role playing though.
>>
Try Star Ocean or Tales.
>>
>>332485763
What is that orange guy in the middle? It looks so familiar but i just cant place it
>>
>>332488981
Ni No Kuni
>>
>>332488981
he's that thing from Ni Ni Kuni.

Similarly, who is furtherest to the right?
>>
>>332488981
Ni no kuni or whatever it's called
>>
File: 1363659461024.png (30 KB, 573x392) Image search: [Google]
1363659461024.png
30 KB, 573x392
>>332488981
>familiar
>>
>>332485763
>/v/ros
get the fuck out of here you filthy degenerate newfag
>>
>>332489076
His name is Grandia.
>>
Wew lad. Who's the hot one?
>>
>>332489695
His name's Teddie.
>>
>>332485763
Eternal Sonata is cool because you get to time guards sort of like Paper Mario or something, and Dragon's Crown is half beat em up half jrpg
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.