[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'LL HAVE TWO NUMBER 9S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: BigSmoke-GTASA.jpg (37 KB, 291x433) Image search: [Google]
BigSmoke-GTASA.jpg
37 KB, 291x433
I'LL HAVE TWO NUMBER 9S
>>
A NUMBER 9 LARGE
>>
took your nine dumb nigger
>>
>>332484657
>he did this to stall them while waiting for the Ballas
>even if it failed he still got to stuff his fat face with all the food
it was a win-win situation, he truly was a genius
>>
>go to KFC after a long while because nothing else is open on Easter and my dad just died like two weeks ago
>their menu's totally changed
>number 10 is some 'big box meal'
>it's just the old number 7 with gross ass coleslaw
A small drumstick, a mostly bone thigh and a breast isn't that much.
>>
File: carl-johnson___-inaczej_.jpg (33 KB, 261x218) Image search: [Google]
carl-johnson___-inaczej_.jpg
33 KB, 261x218
>>332484657
>kill one of your childhood friends at the end of the game
It still hurts, grovebros
>>
>>332484657
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6g0mPo-uJM
>>
That quote about eating all the food that I can't recall for the life of me still makes me lmao.
>>
>>332488323
IF YOU COULD EAT YO FOOD WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS LOSING THEIRS, AND BLAMING YOU, YOU STRAIGHT HOMIE

It's crazy how I can remember most of the dialogue in this game to the fucking letter.
>>
>>332486694
>going to KFC

why
>>
>>332488601

Nothin', nothin'. Just some poetry I read.
>>
Fuck guys, nostalgia'd so hard I just reinstalled it.
>>
>>332488601
I can hear his voice because how memorable it is, I didn't feel bad killing ryder but smoke another story.

Honestly in hindsight the players motivation for revenge isn't as fleshed out you spent zero time with carls mom but their working with those bitchass ballas is motivation enough I suppose.

I have no right to judge a characters motivation.
>>
File: my dog.jpg (44 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
my dog.jpg
44 KB, 800x480
CJ? OOOOH MY DOG
>>
>>332486549
no fucking way... all makes sense now
>>
>>332486549
I think you're looking too much into this game.
>>
File: image.png (223 KB, 509x429) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223 KB, 509x429
>>332486549
>he had to duck down to not make a mess all over the place with greasy ass food, thus avoiding bullets
>>
Does Ryder shoot at the ballas during this mission? Wasn't he already with them?
>>
>>332490945
Ryder don't give a fuck
>>
File: Nobody saved the Smoke.png (340 KB, 519x453) Image search: [Google]
Nobody saved the Smoke.png
340 KB, 519x453
>>
>>332491208
>holding money till he dies
damn
>>
>>332489136
did you not read past that point
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.