[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... did he die at the end or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].png (837 KB, 889x1218) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
837 KB, 889x1218
So... did he die at the end or what?
>>
A HALF PRESS
>>
>>332473795
please stop
>>
>>332473795
You're a month too late with this meme.
>>
>>332473447
If you want to get metaphorical, he was already dead. Godot was basically just an angry spirit that you put to rest.
>>
>>332474430
Yeah but, he wasn't actually dead though.
>>
Isn't he just put in jail for being guilty of killing someone?
>>
>>332475541
It's japanifornia, killing people leads to the death penalty, unless it's self defence.
>>
>>332475541
>jail

Aren't murderers hanged in Los Angeles?
>>
File: f6928377108.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
f6928377108.gif
1 MB, 480x270
Do you think Pearls will develop as much "spirituality" as her big cousin Mia?
>>
>>332473447
I would tell you...
>>
>>332475763
Is that really how it was and it got retconned in later games that showed convicted murderers in prison, or was the fate of convicted murderers never really elaborated on to begin with? It's been so long since I played the first trilogy that I honestly don't remember.
>>
>>332476312

I think it just takes a really long time for murders to get through the system. Dahlia was still alive when Morgan Fey got sent to prison, and then Dahlia was executed shortly afterwards.
>>
>>332473447
>>332476312

IIRC Morgan Fey and Dahlia were sentenced to death. I don't know if Godot's crime was considered as severe as what they did, though.
>>
I just finished the trilogy today. I guess I should move onto Apollo Justice next?

I'm a little worried it won't be nearly as amazing as Trials and Tribulations was. That final case was amazing.
>>
>>332476850
It won't be. But it's still worth playing.
>>
>>332475541
>>332475763

He killed Dahlia!Misty because she was attacking Maya. Why would he get capital punishment?
>>
>>332476850

Apollo Justice is okay. Flawed in a lot of ways, but still playable. Afterwards you still have Investigations 1 and 2, Dual Destinies, and whatever the hell they're calling AA6.
>>
>>332475541
>>332473447
He is confirmed dead. In the credits, he's on the top screen with Misty and Mia.

He was poisoned remember? The only reason he was able to live that long was his drive for revenge. Even if he did go to jail, he already let go of everything including the will to live which the poison would finally take over.
>>
>>332477164
What? The poison put him into a 5 year coma which he recovered from, only it fucked up his eyes.
>>
Looks like team flare
>>
I haven't played Investigations 2 yet or Dual Destinies. What should I do?
>>
>>332477365
His body was under a lot of stress as signified by the white hair. And he came back from the coma for Mia, remember?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.