[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever hit legendary /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Have you ever hit legendary /v/?
>>
there are much better ways to gamble
>>
>>332472012

>not betting money to win money
>gambling

pick one
>>
>>332472473
>good video games
>hearthstone

pick one
>>
What mode is this?
>>
>>332473109
Ranked?
>>
>>332473347
Huh. Never seen that before.
>>
>>332472989

so i guess that's a no then?
>>
File: 1454501009290.png (225 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1454501009290.png
225 KB, 500x380
>tried to hit legend once
>got up to rank 2
>didn't have any motivation to do it again
>>
>>332471659
No I peaked around rank 3 during the undertaker deathrattle meta. I get burned out easily especially when all you can do is spam games and climb against the same decks over and over again.
>>
How do people have the patience?
It's so hard to get good cards,let alone a good deck synergy without paying
>>
>>332475592

been playing since closed beta, probably spent about $100 total on packs, $50 of that was b.net credit from selling shit on the d3 auction house. bought every adventure with gold. have 8000 gold and around 6000 dust saved up old gods.

it's not hard to keep up if you log on every 3 days or so and finish your dailies. and if your somewhat competent at all, you can do better than buying packs outright by playing arena.
>>
>>332475592
The secret is you bot all your daily gold. Hearthstone has really shitty bot detection.
>>
>>332476001
How do you have fun playing the same decks against the same decks and hoping your rng is good to get more than just a 55% win rate? I can watch streamers after the meta changes but i cant force my self to play
>>
>>332476581

i usually get pretty sick of the same decks over and over like most people. but i've been playing a reno warrior deck this season that i love. shits on most aggro decks, auto win vs. freeze and combo mage most of the time, and pretty good against other control decks. i won 8 in a row during lunch today to go from rank 3 & 2 stars up to rank 1. finished off the push to legend after work, only took like 12 more games.

i think the key is to get to rank 5 by like the 20th of the month, then push to legend in the last few days. a lot less try hards in your way.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.