[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ark Survival Of The Fittest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ArkGreenhouse.png (2 MB, 1324x726) Image search: [Google]
ArkGreenhouse.png
2 MB, 1324x726
I'm finally attempting to use the macro functions of my Logitech g105 keyboard and Razor Naga mouse. I want to make some good ones to give me even the slightest edge in Ark:SOTF.

>pic related, it's my greenhouse in survival evolved
>>
>>332460572
>using mods

go away.

and no im not talking about macros, get those fucking lights off the top your greenhouse now you pleb
>>
>>332461497
>no, no mods on survival of the fittest

tf are you talking about "lights off the top"? The torches on the walls for night time light?
>>
Thinking of going on a hardcore server and just trying to snipe out as many high levels as possible for maximum buttpain. anyone wanna start on a hc server with me? HC is much easier when you have someone to reinvite you to your tribe.
>>
>>332462296
How are you just going to join a server and then assassinate high level targets like that?
>>
>>332462440
takes a while to get a rifle. but once you get one it only takes 2 well placed shots to kill a high level. which is not hard to do if you catch him by surprise.
>>
>>332462626

I don't think the reward of butthurtfulness is worth the hours it would take
>>
>>332462626
Yeah but won't high levels be usually riding their dinos? Unless you camp out by the base waiting hours for them to get off to do something.
>>
>>332462792

I don't think you can assume just because they are high leveled they're always going to be on a dino. I think you could safely assume they will more than likely be with a dino at least.
>>
>>332462994
Of course high levels would be on a Dino! They'd be riding shit like 210 Rex's, Spinos or Quetz. Going out in the wild without a Dino is fucking stupid.
>>
>>332462792
idk its really intense on a hc server to stalk people and then kill them because its more of an issue when you die. If you kill every member of a tribe they are finished and have to start from scratch which is a huge deal if they have collectively spent like 300+ hours on their base.
People often avoid the big powerful people on the server because they dont want to get fucked, big powerful people dont want to be seen as the bullies of the server or they get ganged up on. The only people that are really "open season" are the really fresh noobs once you are established people will often leave you alone, or at least one of the bigger tribes will "avenge" you get killed by someone when you were peaceful.
That and the fact that hardcore servers usualy have low pop means that conflict is not had that often so people often let their guard down. Easy pickings for the lone wolf type playstyle.

>>332462726
they need to get off the dinos to tame stuff though. Also you can shoot them off the dino if they stop to look at ingrams or something
>>
>>332463823

Neither of these statements justify the lone wolf type playstyle on an hc server for me. Maybe if I was uber confident I could tear the server apart and twitch it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.