[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Armored Core thread >favorite game >favorite weapon loadout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Armored_Core_4.jpg (34 KB, 381x474) Image search: [Google]
Armored_Core_4.jpg
34 KB, 381x474
Armored Core thread

>favorite game
>favorite weapon loadout
>favorite weight class
>favorite leg type
>>
>favorite game: Battlefield 4
>favorite weapon loadout" AK-47
>favorite weight class: heavy
>favorite leg type: sprint
>>
>>332456216
I've only played VD so far. Is 4 better?
>>
>>332457016
4 is the worst AC game to date.
>>
>>332457176
that's some garbage taste nigga
>>
>>332457349
Nigger 4 has the most convoluted shop system in existance, the missions are balls and the story is bare. Everything 4 does 4A does better.
>>
>>332457176
Where would you put VD?
Because the story is pretty lacking in this game as well. But i like the mecha customization and the combat
>>
>>332458035
>the story is pretty lacking in this game as well
Yeah well Another Age has no story but I still find it pretty good, but I wish it also had an arena. The Lost Fields were god tier missions.
>>
>Favorite (single player) game
LR
>Favorite (multiplayer game)
VD
>Favorite weapon loadout
MOONLIGHT
>Favorite weight class
MOONLIGHT
>Favorite leg type
MOONLIGHT

DARK MOON is shit, though.

>>332458035
VD, and 5 in general, is heavily multiplayer focused and doesn't really give you a good idea of how a lot of the earlier games were. It makes it kinda hard to compare them directly in that aspect.

You can always try 4 out and see if you like it, and if you don't you can skip to 4A. Do keep in mind that 4 plays quite a bit differently from the standard games, since it takes place in a time where the technology was much more advanced.
>>
>>332456216

>favorite game
Only really played 4A, tried 4 but couldn't get into it. Also tried V, but same story.
>favorite weapon loadout
051ANNR with MOONLIGHT as backup. Although I did discover that every ranking enemy can be cheesed by spamming them with homing missiles.
>favorite weight class
Medium
>favorite leg type
Tie between LAHIRE and X-SOBRERO, even though the latter may as well be made from breadcrumbs.
>>
Armored Core 6 when
>>
>>332459076
Try the ps2 games, they might be your cup of tea. They are a lot slower thas 4/5, and have a (in my opinion) heavier focus on mech building, as you actually get great equipment at the start in the newer games but absolute shit in the old ones.
I also had a hard time getting into them but once I did it was pretty great.
>>
>>332459192
Wasn't there talk about a new AC after DS3?
probably nullshit though.

But a new AC with the money they have now would be fucking great
>>
>>332459192
AC6 would most likely be Armored Souls at this point
>>
>>332459591
No there was just talks of a new game being made. Miyazaki himself said that Armored Core is now at the mercy of Bamco.
>>
>>332459806
fucking sellout
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.