[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan 5v5 in LoL on EUW I'll invite you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: latest.png (83 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
83 KB, 256x256
4chan 5v5 in LoL on EUW
I'll invite you
>>
>>332454539
No
>>
>>332454539
/lolg/ pls go
>>
never queue with 4chan.
>>
>>332454539
>EUW
kek
>>
>game chat
https://youtu.be/JCeOf2q6_TA
>>
k, guess I'll just masturbate then
>>
>>332454539
>playing league
>with /v/
>on EUW
Triple threat.
>>
>>332455721
WHO is the worst server? i think LAS
>>
Since the na server change I've been having a few moments of lag/skip right when the minion waves meet. They typically last for 0.5 seconds and then the game runs perfectly afterwards but it has cost me lvl 2 cs and almost gave fb because of it. Once in a blue moon it's like 3 seconds of skip and i find my dead body under enemy tower when it ends.

Is there a general consensus on the impact the server change has had or is it ignored like most things by riot.
>>
>>332454539
sigh
>tries to get me to play a ripoff of dota 1
no thanks. i'll just play dota 2 if I want to play a moba and have a shit experience witht eh communtity.

you're a fucking kiddie shitter for even making this thread and playing that fucking trash. queer
>>
the only games you should play with /v/ are RoR and Town of Salem
>>
>>332457604
It's fascinating to watch assfaggot stalk because they have their own little language.
>>
>>332457842

>cs
>fb
>not easy or common vidya terms

How's jumping on that meme wagon treating you
>>
Sure, let me post my username and password so you can add me!

Username: erogaron
Password: d34d0r4live
>>
>>332459201
DELETE THIS
>>
File: mmmm.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>332459201
>>332459342
kek'd
>>
>>332454539
No thank you. I have good taste in videogames.
>>
>>332459201
FUCK YOU ROBERT, I TRUSTED YOU!!!!!!!!'nnnn
>>
>>332456904
Judging by your misuse of "WHO" instead of "what", you're probably a LAS bronze spic. Gtfo.
>>
>>332457604
The server moved closer to me. I didn't notice much of a change
>>
>>332459836
i'm actually gold V in LaN, sorry for bad english but you know, at least you got it right?

>>332459201
you did it wrong annon, you must writte first [protect] then you put here you pass and then protect again like this
Password: XXXXXXXXXX
NOW GTFO NEWFAG
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.