[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he hasn't play played ToCS yet what's your excuse, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: trails-of-cold-steel-1.jpg (122 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
trails-of-cold-steel-1.jpg
122 KB, 1024x576
>he hasn't play played ToCS yet

what's your excuse, /v/?
>>
I have played it and I regret my purchase.
>>
>>332449871
I just have to fight the last boss for my last trophy.

How is Trails in the Sky? Is it just as linear?
>>
>>332449871
>playing the game of Cold Steel the Hedgehog
psssssttt.. nothin personnel kid
>>
>>332449871
Too busy reforging the Western Roman Empire in Attila: Total War
>>
>>332449871
I got to beat Aoi and zero first.
These games are so long though, it's sort of tedius.
>>
>>332450327
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qcgkVRWR0p
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dQPgbootu6
>>
>>332450212
I hope you're ready for the ending. I know I wasn't. But to answer your question, they are all pretty linear. Luckily you don't have to worry about the free days which were easily the worst part of Cold Steel.
>>
>>332450667
>I hope you're ready for the ending
This is my 3rd playthrough. I enjoyed the free days. But I just wish I could revisit towns/dungeons.
>>
I'm not an autistic virginal wap.
>>
>>332450535
I wish i knew enough nip to play them. Hopefully by the time CS3 comes out I'll be able to read it.
>>
>>332450876
You can in 2.

Trails in the Sky also doesn't let you backtrack. The reason for this is the immense amount of NPC dialogue that changes so frequently. If you could backtrack, that kind of variety wouldn't be realistically achieved. Idk how CS2 does it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.