[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he the least fun character to fight against?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: cock sucker.png (49 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
cock sucker.png
49 KB, 255x255
Why is he the least fun character to fight against?
>>
I think Korrin is worse because CPU are pretty good at countering.
>>
because you suck anon
>>
>>332449765
Because limit break
>>
File: 220px-SSB4_Rosalina_Artwork.png (36 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-SSB4_Rosalina_Artwork.png
36 KB, 220x220
He isn't.
>>
>>332449765
Because he carries players. He has huge disjointed hitboxes that autocancel, great aerial mobility, kills extremely early, and is very easy to learn. Punishing him is difficult, and his punish game is one of the best if not the best in the entire roster (at least up there with Bayo).
>>
All of his moves feel like they come out faster, have better range, and have less lag than they should, especially if you compare him to Shulk/Ike. Also yeah limit break can be bothersome.
>>
>>332451341
Giant lingering disjointed hitboxes that come out fast, stay out, and autocancel on a character that has some of the best mobility in the game.

Bravo Sakurai.
>>
Because good usage of him demands that tou play like a pussy.
>>
>>332451128
This fucking bitch has the most boring moveset in the game I would rather fight bayonetta for the rest of my life than deal with another fucking rosa. Shes boring to play and shes annoying to fight and shes a fucking top tier. It sucks
>>
>>332449765
git gud
>>
>>332449765
That's not Bayonetta
>>
>>332451213
>>332451341
>>332451483
These.

Plus,
>try to punish his f-Smash with a focus attack as Ryu or WT as Bayonetta
>just get hit with the second two attacks
>try to edgeguard him
>he just does his second up-B move and spikes

Fuck that motherfucker. Only Corrin is more annoying.
>>
>>332449765
Korrin, it represents censorship and fags abuse its counter.
>>
Corrin is worse.

Sonic is still the worst
>>
>>332449765
ganondorf exists
>>
>>332451646
>Cloud Player detected

This isn't about characters that are hard to fight, this is about characters that are annoying to fight. You can main Cloud if you want but you're fucking delusional if you think he isn't boring as fuck.
>>
Limit break should have been a meter that charges over the match, like little macs, but faster. Replace his down-b with something else.

Fighting a character that runs away just to charge that stupid thing, miss the limit attack, only to do the same thing over again is boring.
>>
>>332451974
Take it from a Sheik main.

Cloud has to read 1 air dodge or 1 roll / spot dodge and he gets in a huge punish and likely KO.

Sheik reads a spot dodge, and then you must follow up with string of reacting to DI, correct spacing, and near frame perfect inputs to do roughly the same amount of damage as a cloud punish + it won't kill.

Cloud is literally training wheels.
>>
>>332451974
Oh I didn't read that right my bad. also I main Ike not cloud
>>
>>332449765
Why is Smash 4 the least fun Smash game to play?
>>
>>332452447
Doesn't offer too much over the previous titles. Feels like what Brawl should have been except with unnecessary content.
>>
>>332449765
Sonic and Rosalina are far worse. Bayonetta is the clear least fun to fight though.
>>
>>332452447
Give it a few more months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH528Pdh1Rk

Also play a character that relies on mastering fundamentals like Sheik, Marth, etc. That makes it fun.
>>
I am a Corrin player that doesn't use the counter AMA
>>
>>332449765
Cloud "I kill superheavies at 70 with uncharged smashes while outranging they best tools"
Sonicspin.sfx
Duck roll hunt roll duo roll roll roll
Marth AKA "I'm not playing hyperdefensive I'm just waiting for the perfect chance of you being open AND in my tipper range"
witch time AKA free full charged smashes/spikes
pk fire
arc pk fire
Little mac AKA I'm so UP I can only facetank any hit you throw AND contest it with a charged smash because lmao everything has superarmor and good luck trying to land because I can get under you anytime and throw any move with little thought because I have no endlag and massive shield pushing
Yoshi and his superarmor ON A FUCKING JUMP AND HOW FUCKING LONG DOES THAT DAIR AND BAIR EVEN LAST THIS IS RETARDED
grab pummel dthrow utilt utilt utilt shorthop uair uair jump uair bair B-reverse fireball
Do I even need to mention corrin's fucking retarded range and upwards counter?
Counters? Oh right counters, HALF OF THE CHARACTERS HAVE SOME SORT OF SUPERARMOR/COUNTER
>>
That's a weird picture of Bayonetta
>>
>>332449765

Because he's a ladyboy fagpussi
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.