[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burn the tree, anon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: CW_Snow_Stern.png (907 KB, 695x899) Image search: [Google]
CW_Snow_Stern.png
907 KB, 695x899
Burn the tree, anon.
>>
Braze it, Bugbee.
>>
JAAAAAYSUS BIGBEEEEEEE
>>
>unfaithful to the original character the entire time until they want to pull an ebin le hard decisions part out of the blue
>she goes back to "muh feelings godda help people ;(" right after
Why are Telltale such hacks?
>>
>>332449290
>you never got to see it
>>
i did. fuck that old cunt. she was trying to hinder my investigation, aided (and lied to protect) criminal syndicates, and she was running her business illegally. fuck her. maybe if she wasn't such a vapid bitch i would have spared her but she was a cunt the whole time so fuck her.
>>
>>332449081
I did it
I killed Tweedle Dee and tore Gren's arm off too
no mercy runs of Telltale games are fun as fuck
>>
File: ISC_Woody_Angry.png (821 KB, 695x899) Image search: [Google]
ISC_Woody_Angry.png
821 KB, 695x899
glass me, anon
>>
File: 1412118065998.png (280 KB, 634x466) Image search: [Google]
1412118065998.png
280 KB, 634x466
>>332449880
>moralfag run
>everyone is on Bigby's case for every minor thing
>edgelord run
>everyone is too beta so they bitch at Snow instead
>>
The decision to burn the tree and piss off a witch/rob her of her powers is even more retarded when you know how the relationship between Fabletown and the witches actually works; the witches charge a lot for glamors and other magic to dissuade Fables from coming to them because they only have so much magic to go around. Another witch in their employ would help a lot, but this cunt wants you to literally burn a bridge for no reason other than to be a cunt.
>>
This was my favorite telltale game, the music and aesthetics were great
Also snow is my waifu
>>
>>332449962
>Oh thank you Bigby, I was parched! Since you GLASSED nicely, I'd be delighted to help you out!
>>
File: 1272386980915.jpg (7 KB, 177x175) Image search: [Google]
1272386980915.jpg
7 KB, 177x175
>you will never escape the farm
>>
Stupid bitch, why couldn't I have gotten to hang out with any of the other characters aside from her? Fuck she was so naggy and bitchy, and it didn't help that she has the same VA as Bonnie.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.