[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the SJW point just a rewording of the video games cause violence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 628x471.jpg (22 KB, 321x471) Image search: [Google]
628x471.jpg
22 KB, 321x471
Is the SJW point just a rewording of the video games cause violence argument?
>>
No. Because "these problematic tropes and elements are part of a broader culutural problem that needs to be adressed" is different then "playing this game will make your children murderrapists"
>>
No because the Rockstar told Thompson to fuck off despite his attempts to sue them while the current nu-male dominated industry caves in to a bunch of whiny babies on Twitter.
>>
>>332442649
Anita implied both though, she used Jack Thompson's arguement not too long ago.
>>
>>332443398
>Anita implied both though,

No. She did not.
>>
>>332443225
Rockstar told feminists to fuck off too. GTAV mocks the fuck out of them.
>>
I'd rather still be dealing with Jack Tompson over these militant SJW's. At least Jack was actually employed and self sufficient. These SJW worms need welfarepatreonbux to do what they do. Thompson didn't even have a problem with nudity in games

smdh!
>>
>>332444437
and at least devs stood up for their work when conservatives attacked them instead of just rolling over when liberals do the exact same thing.
>>
>>332444437

>tfw you realize if Jack had has way children wouldn't have been able to play CoD
>tfw Jack could have saved gaming

JUST
>>
>>332443398
That woman disgusts me. She's the classic example of a woman, entering a male space. She shows up uninvited and yells, " I've got a pussy so everyone has to play nice now". That woman is just as much of a con artist as Bernie Madoff, and she deserves the same treatment.
>>
>>332442649
Except she has said that depictions in video games influence how people behave. She even made that retarded argument that the more you think it doesn't effect you the more it does despite the fact that would mean she must be being influenced by it more than anyone else.
>>
>>332442380
yes, it will take time but it will pass, the vocal minority never stands, you might as well refer to them as sheep
>>
>>332445820
>vocal minority

You seem to not notice how big their following is. Sure the trolls gave a kickstart to Antia for shits and giggles but it spread like wildfire.
>>
File: 1432378705971.jpg (61 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
1432378705971.jpg
61 KB, 640x632
>>332442380
>vidya butt causes rape
seems like the same to me
>>
>>332446893
>drawing of self as avatar
N U - M A L E
U
-
M
A
L
E
>>
>>332444121
>Rockstar told feminists to fuck off
they actually did ?
based rockstar
>>
>>332442380
Why, yes, actually, it is. Good point OP.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.