[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn, the city in this game is pretty underrated. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: L.A._Noire_cover_2.jpg (595 KB, 848x1049) Image search: [Google]
L.A._Noire_cover_2.jpg
595 KB, 848x1049
Damn, the city in this game is pretty underrated.

It's pretty big, and well detailed.
>>
>>332436332
And repetitive and completely void of any interaction other than looking at it.
>>
And they do nothing with it.
>>
>>332436787

If only there were more crimes. A segment where you could free roam between cases with random events or something.

Pity considering how well detailed the city is.
>>
God damn I'd love to see another L.A. Noire game.
>>
It looks gorgeous, but there's absolutely nothing to do in it.

It would even be an improvement if it had barebones GTA gameplay, where you could shoot random people and steal cars and fuck shit up but no, you need to instead express DOUBT
>>
>>332437041

Yeah damn shame.

Also that they had to completely cut the burglary segment out because the head of Team Bondi is a fuckstick.
>>
>>332437120

same
>>
>>332437120
why? the game gets boring as shit.
>>
I agree OP, I dont think you NEED an open world game with tons and tons of shit in it, I actually enjoy going around and looking around the map and exploring.
>>
The city in that game only exists for getting from point A to point B. Might as well not exist.
>>
>>332436787
And that's all that was needed, IMO.
The only thing I would've liked was some more pedestrians on the sidewalks and inside buildings.
>>
Needed more night time segments for exploring.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.