[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on clipping?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: CLIPPED.jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CLIPPED.jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
Thoughts on clipping?
>>
>>332429051
What are you, fucking gay?
>>
I like clipping coupons.
>>
it really fucking irritates me, even the littlest bit. even if i can't see it but i know it's there
>>
>>332429051
shitty memerap.
>>
Worst thing in video games ever, triggers me to NO end. I will use shit gear in games over good ones if it doesn't clip. ITS 2016 IN CURRENT FUCKING YEAR WHY THE FUCK DO GAMES STILL HAVE CLIPPING?!???

AHHHHHHHHHHHRAGGHHHHHH
>>
File: 1459210001477.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1459210001477.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>332429051
>>
>>332430193
because in games that choose to allow you to wear a wide variety of armors that actually display on your character, it's inevitable. that is, unless you want to have all your armor sets have the same model with almost no deviation, or to be restricted from wearing anything but a full set of matching pieces.
>>
>>332429051
Depending on how much and in what context, its either fine or fucking bullshit game ending annoyance.

In a 3rd person action game where your main character is constantly doing exaggerated animations and can wear a bunch of different armors, its fine.

In a game where its shoved in your face, like a 1st person shooter with reload animations that can clip or a game like DOAX where the whole point is oggling the girls, you've fucked up.
>>
It's shit, but it happens.
>>
File: 1459271287501.jpg (357 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459271287501.jpg
357 KB, 1920x1080
Nice post OP, but what do you think of THIS?
>>
>>332429051
Playing the PS4 the other day. Venom's poorly textured hair still clips through his outfit in MGSV. It wouldn't be such an issue if the camera didn't always pan in on the back of his head in the helicopter.
>>
File: Capture.png (298 KB, 359x398) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
298 KB, 359x398
>>332429051
They made a "game" in which all you do is ogle girls, and they couldn't even do that right. And then they had the gall to tack $200 of DLC onto it.

Anyone who paid for this garbage is the cancer killing video games.
>>
>>332429051
is there such a game where there's no clipping at all? It seems really difficult to avoid
>>
How long till we finally get rid of clipping for good

It rustles my jimmies most of the time
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.