[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: minecraft__140227211000.jpg (550 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
minecraft__140227211000.jpg
550 KB, 1920x1080
What went so wrong?
>>
>>332424553
Feature bloat, casuals, zero depth, no overarching vision or design
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 693x693
>>332424553
Just stop.
>>
Notch left Mojang and let Minecraft die. Also the Community is bullshit.
>>
>>332424553
Instead of improving what made it good (creative and survival aspects), they tried to make it all "epic" with bosses and a story when that really isn't what the game is about. It's like the devs got bored and wanted to force it into a new kind of game.
>>
ADVENTURE UPDATE
>>
File: 1449929174129.png (972 KB, 784x720) Image search: [Google]
1449929174129.png
972 KB, 784x720
Nothing,its natural that game dies when its over five years old
>>
>>332424553
I never really mind, I just solo adventure mode all the time.
Thinking about playing it again. Any DL sites that aren't full of BS trojans?
>>
adding RPG elements.
Don't know why they added that.
Minecraft should have just stayed a pure sandbox game with the survival aspect. Would have been the perfect game for it is for. But somehow they thought making this a RPG is a good idea.
>>
>>332424553
waaay too much new pointless shit added. simplicity was the best thing about it
>>
Funny how notch said he wanted it to be as complex as Dorffort and everyone loved it, now everyone wishes it was just simple building blocks again
>>
Shitty updates that made the game stupidly tedious and the lack of end game gear.

I can only enjoy this game with mods

nice and comfy music too
>>
>>332425664
That's really the only way to enjoy it vanilla is boring
I'm actually playing it now with mods and honestly I'm having fun
>>
Question?

Why am I better than everyone else? And are the developers stupid? Or is Java too limited to add content?

Things to add right from the bat
>Birds
>Raindeers
>More items, rare artefakt helmets and stuff
>More customized caverns
>More enemies

Just one look at minecraft and there is thousand possibilities, yet the devs do fucking nothing im better than everone else
>>
>>332424553
appealing to autists
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.