[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm finally free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Just finished Dark Souls for the first time in my life, I'm no longer a filthy casul... I'm free...
>>
W3lc0m3 t0 h@rdc0r3 g@m1ng
>>
>>332420293
Now finish DMC1 and DMC3, then finish the DMD mode, and prove you're actually nor a casual.

Souls are really just memorizing enemie's movesets, it gets pretty fucking easy after a while.
>>
>>332420293
Le hardcore gamer xD!!!
>>
>>332420416
>>332420749
Not hardcore at all, it was more like a goal to me.
Actually I got my ass handed over to me several times
>>
You didn't actually beat it if you used a shield or magic
>>
>>332420873
The saddest thing is that you need approval by a bunch of underage strangers about the kind of "gamer" you are.
I don't know if internet made kids this much insecure about themselves, but anon, we're talking about a fucking hobby here.
>>
>>332420293
>>332421480
The best part is that Dark Souls is absolutely nothing compared to Starcraft, Touhou and competitive MOBAs.
>>
>>332420293
Now play demon's souls
Then we can talk about true difficulty
>>
>>332421615
But anon, any competitive vidya is usually out of anybody's league, while Touhou is pretty much autism-tier.

Starcraft is a good example
>>
File: 1436257447554.jpg (74 KB, 453x479) Image search: [Google]
1436257447554.jpg
74 KB, 453x479
>>332421717
>now play *game* then we can talk

pls kil uself bby ;)
>>
Your next challenge is to get a girlfriend. I will give you one month to complete this task.
>>
>>332421826
Why is Touhou autism?
>>
If you used any phantoms to help you beat bosses then try again but this time see if you can beat it.
>>
>>332420293
You haven't even started NG+? You some fucking casual?
>>
>>332422082
This. If you can beat Dark Souls (without using magic, apparently the game is piss easy that way?) then you can get a gf.
>>
>>332420293
No. You're still shit.

come back when you beat DS2. If you can beat that with it's absolute shit hit detection, then you'll be really good.
>>
>>332420293
neo /v/ everyone
>>
>>332422084
Not the 4chan "autism", I mean actual autism.
It's a series that can reach pretty much impossible peaks of difficulties if you're a normal human.

I have a friend with autism and it's fucking impressive to see him playing, however he gets the most of his autism skills by playing japanese arcade rhythm games.
>>
>>332420293

>thinks he's not casual
>plays Dark Souls in 2016

Anon you are a casual now DS is "popular"
>>
>>332422526
It only looks impossible if you never played it. I used to think it was insane too but when I started playing I was able to do the "impossible" parts without much experience. When you play the game you adapt to its pace and start seeing openings on the patterns.
>>
>>332422112
All Soul Lords by my own, I think that counts, and Gwin on my own too
>>
>>332422406
Actually, I bit Ds2 before the first
>>
>>332420668
>Souls are really just memorizing enemie's movesets

DMC isn't?

Especially 3, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>332422531
I began my journey on 2012, never had the opportunity to retake the game till now
>>
>>332421717
Beat Iter Vehemens ad Necem, then we can talk about true difficulty.
>>
>>332420668
>Souls are really just memorizing enemie's movesets
no, it really fucking isn't, you don't need to memorize anything you see an enemy swinging an attack and you roll it
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.