[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"open" beta is a little over a month away Anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
>"open" beta is a little over a month away

Anyone else going looking forward to it? Been watching a lot of gameplay and I used to love TF2 before jews and hats and never like MOBAs but like the big cast of characters with different play styles and abilities kind of thing they have going, so this game is looking pretty fun. It also helps that a couple of my friends have preordered.

Also, which hero do want to play (or have been playing) the most?
I am liking Junkrat and Reinhardt so far.
>>
banking hard on this game, im getting completely sick of league after 3 years of playing and i need to hop onto the next big fad with a potential competitive scene, can't into cs:go so this is my only bet

also theres waifu faggotry so thats a plus

looking forward to edging people to death with reaper
>>
>>332419042
Next month, Battleborn Beta.
Month after that, Overwatch Beta.
Reserving my final judgement of both games for then.
>>
nice marketing guys, keep it up
>>
It's fun for about an hour.
>>
>shill for SJW waifu cancer
>>
File: 1434174530550.jpg (112 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1434174530550.jpg
112 KB, 640x480
>Overcuck
>>
They removed a character's victory pose due to SJW bitching during the beta.

I don't support this level of pandering.
>>
File: bastion.png (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
bastion.png
1 MB, 1680x1050
I played the first beta I think, or alpha whatever and really liked Bastion. Probably the strongest character in the fucking game if you have situational awareness like knowing the best place to go into turret mode. Bastion is made of RAPE.

Pic related. First game as Bastion.
>>
File: zxcv.png (514 KB, 618x431) Image search: [Google]
zxcv.png
514 KB, 618x431
Am I excited for the game? In light of recent events, no. I'm still looking forward to more SFM.
>>
File: 1359506577039.gif (1 MB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1359506577039.gif
1 MB, 160x120
This board constantly lets their political/social cloud their vision of a game.
I'm kind of sick of it at this point.
Although I disagree with their decision of removing a pose from the game I find it impossible to hate a game for that fact alone and I'm still going to be playing it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.