[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 14586521286100.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
14586521286100.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
Two new Escalation Contracts:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/download.php?id=96227&sid=e9544a68a0061340a27eedec5ec4f4b2

>still no patch
>still no elusive targets
>>
JUST...
>>
>>332415671
>>332415771
Why the fuck did you link Deus Ex Human Revolution trainer you subhuman retard samefag?
>>
How is this game? Worth a buy on the PC?

I really want this to be good...
>>
>>332415671

>still shit
>>
>>332416046

Don't buy until it's all out AND people you trust say it's a good game. This "episodic" nonsense doesn't deserve to be rewarded with money.
>>
>>332416046
Can't tell you. I'm a die hard fan of the series and I want it to succeed so obviously I would tell you to get it but I don't want you to end up like one of those guys who comes back after refunding and saying he got bad advice from here. Its a good game and has a lot of replayability but its just 3 maps now, one is small training area, 2nd is training area with a bit more thought to it and 3rd is Paris big map. If you decide to get it turn off notifications for opportunists.
>>
Oh cool. Escalations are a nice way to get one or two more hours of this game in.
>>
Keeps crashing. Help
>>
File: Christmas.jpg (34 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
Christmas.jpg
34 KB, 553x567
Cool, is this gonna be a ritual? New escalations every Tuesday? I'm down for that. Wonder if the Contracts got updated too.
>>
I want to play this more but I can't think of anything fun to do in Paris anymore and escalations and contracts are both shit at the moment.
>>
>>332422643
I love escalations. They can get pretty challenging and interesting at times. Right now I'm stuck on the first new Escalation. They just added a pretty hard variant to it.
>>
>>332423549
If you think they're challenging, you must be pretty bad at the game.
>>
>>332415671
>http://forum.cheatengine.org/download.php?id=96227&sid=e9544a68a0061340a27eedec5ec4f4b2
Just how stupid are you dude?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.