[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stick to merrills, weekend warriors and 40-1. stick with realism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
stick to merrills, weekend warriors and 40-1. stick with realism campaigns. I just tried a predominantly russian custom campaign server and after 5 games I'm seriously depressed. the quality of play is bottom of the barrel, no one goes for teamplays, no one even takes TL, no one places marks, I was teamkilled for pointing out that we had no TL, I was teamkilled when I came back to the radio from placing marks myself as TL because no one else would.

inb4 cry more: come over here and say that and I'll bite out your throat

what a horrible, sad shitshow.
>>
>>332403289
They were just giving you the authentic soviet experience
>>
>>332403406
i was nazi, felt more like they were throwing so everyone could relive glorious great war
>>
>>332403289
Haha its kinda true. TL is always open for me i grab it every chance i can to push the line and mark for arty. Shit's glorious when you hit 9 guys in a cluster point.
>>
File: Chen sees Chen thread.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Chen sees Chen thread.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>332403289
>Not playing RS
>>
And stay the fuck away from 29ID. When they aren't busy saluting each other like autists they kick you for having Hitler in your tag. In a WW2 game.
>>
>>332403289
you got on at an off time.

there are USUALLY people playing as a team.

join a server. no voicechat on your team? switch teams.
>>
>>332403289
>stick to merrills
nigga pls. that sever its only good if you are new to the game and your are not afraid of screwing up because everyone else its a noob or a fucking troll, the server has a good ping though but the players are cancerous, i have tried to tl on that server many times and the player are too noob to know what to do or just trolling contradicting my orders and doing retarded shit on purpose. want a better experience? try other severs, play at night and close to the weekend and bloodbath server has the biggest amount of veterans to play with
>>
>>332405393
I always see 29th mentioned as autism central, but how autistic are we talking about? I wanna hear some stories.
>>
>>332405832
back in the DH days, i got banned for swearing in the server, well actualy was for telling them that it wast too much of a big deal doing that on a game where we killed each other in brutal ways so they ban me for that for a 1 month i think, there was that other time when we didnt had a tl and i asked a veteran player that just joinend them to do tl role because the players we had a that moment were noobs (During RO2 beta testing RO1 and DH got full of noob), and he told me that he couldnt because he just joined the 29th and he didnt had the rank to play tl so he had to stick to rifleman.
there were also some youtube videos of them performing military ceremonies in game
>>
>>332405832

They use Milsim rank structure in their names, recruit pubs while acting like army recruiters. Low tier members have to type *salute* to high tier ones. They kick anyone with the slightest bit of irreverence to their ultra serious server rules, or anyone who questions their demands for every third person to change their tag because God forbid we are reminded of the existence of Hitler while covered in gore in a trench in Stalingrad.

Basically, kids on a power trip who happen to have a few of the most popular servers for the new HOTW mod.
>>
>>332405393
>having Hitler in your name
nobody likes edgelords and you deserved it
>>
>>332403289
Bloodbath is a fun server.
>>
>>332405832
>>332406223
>>332406316
You guys should switch to project reality, there's a similiar group of tryhard milsim faggots that are contained to their own squad and who are made fun of by EVERYONE in local voicechat at every opportunity.
>>
>>332406223
>he just joined the 29th and he didnt had the rank to play tl so he had to stick to rifleman
>>332406316
>They use Milsim rank structure in their names, recruit pubs while acting like army recruiters. Low tier members have to type *salute* to high tier ones
I can understand why having something directly referencing Nazis can be a problem, and serious business power tripping admins unfortunately aren't particularly rare, but this is fucking ridiculous alright.
>>
>>332406607

Wasn't me, I got kicked for being named after based Mussolini. I just thought the Hitler guy, who was our teams best machine gunner, didn't need to be kicked.

Also, don't defend these autistic fucks.
>>
File: lmao_zwei_tank.png (14 KB, 526x450) Image search: [Google]
lmao_zwei_tank.png
14 KB, 526x450
>>
File: 1455529897694.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1455529897694.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>332404403
you know it
>>
>>332406790
I am not defending anyone. In every game that has multiplayer there's atleast 600 varying degrees of rabid underaged autists with "Hitler" or "Rommel" in their name and without exception they are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to playerbase. This is especially the case with men of war.
>>
>>332407178
Guy was a good machine gunner. Could care less if he was John Wayne Gacy in a fedora so long as he killed commies well.
>>
>>332407110
>tfw going full indirect fire on Peleliu
Just when Americans thought that map couldn't get any worse.
>>
>RO2

when will this meme end?
>>
>>332406717
fist no one play with the 29th that much anyway back in the days of ro1 they had the only active sever of DH but now no one really gives a shit about them, second in fine with ro2 for now and there are other severs beside the retarded merrils
>>
Isn't there a retarded word filter on the 40-1 servers?
>>
>>332407820
when you stop sucking dicks and we all know you can you just dont want to
>>
>>332408406
They blank out swearing, yeah, but they're generally chill otherwise.
>>
File: 1426362887715.jpg (26 KB, 640x706) Image search: [Google]
1426362887715.jpg
26 KB, 640x706
You guys seem pretty chill and competent. RO /v/ steamgroup when?
>>
File: Not serious.png (232 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Not serious.png
232 KB, 500x500
>>332409238
>>
>I was teamkilled for pointing out that we had no TL

I fuckin' love russian servers, they're such dicks.
>>
>>332407110
FUCKING KNEE MORTARS REEEE
>>
File: 1454323420779[1].jpg (91 KB, 666x620) Image search: [Google]
1454323420779[1].jpg
91 KB, 666x620
>>332409053
>Bans people for killing admins
>Generally chill
>>
I've been sticking to 'uk#1 where eagles dare' server and it seems pretty chilled with ok ish tl's and sl's. What does v think about it?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.