[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are in charge of the remake/remaster of these two games.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: BATMAN Arkham.jpg (374 KB, 1133x800) Image search: [Google]
BATMAN Arkham.jpg
374 KB, 1133x800
You are in charge of the remake/remaster of these two games.

What do you change/improve?
>>
>>332400031
>improve perfection
well, release them on PC because you posted cucked edition
>>
remove the loading screen when going into certain buildings
>>
>remasters

You have some fresh ideas.
Gonna go places in this industry
>>
>>332400031
Remove the quicktime combat
>>
Improve Cities boss battles, they were super repetitive and dull.
>>
File: 1459052064558.jpg (329 KB, 500x2035) Image search: [Google]
1459052064558.jpg
329 KB, 500x2035
I would add Origins to the pack.

>A real hard dificulty from the start in all the games: no combat prompts, no gargoyles, add full on attack mode (everyone attacks you at once, no fucking mercy, in exchange, you have unlimited smoke pellets), no life bar extensions.
>Enemies can now hear your grappling gun, so, in order to climb shit and remain hidden, you have to use a rope and parkour moves (not play itself style as Ass Creed, think in Prince of Persia and Ninja Gaiden, but not as unrealistic).
>Lots of combat animations for all the games games.
>Basicaly copypaste City Batman to Asylum, i mean, add all his new moves and animations from City to Asylum, even his gliding (he's already like that in Origins). Also, change triple batarang for smoke pellets in Asylum and Origins. Batman should only have triple batarangs at Knight, where he's at his peak.
>Also copypaste the enemy types from City and Origins to Asylum.
>Change some of the level design in all the games, so you don't enter places through the main door. That's one of my biggest grimes with these games, my favorite ones.
>Eliminate the multi takedown batarang move and the bat-swarm move from Origins and City, only the takedown and the weapon destruction move stay. Keep and improve the throw move from Asylum, and add it to the other games.
>Improve boss battles in all the games (i don't want to be autisticaly specific).

I would work in this for free, 'cause i love these games.
>>
>>332400031
Implement a souls-like combat
>>
>>332403960

that wouldnt work on a batman game tough
>>
>>332400031
>Make it the punisher
Jfc do I have to do everything
>>
>>332405917

Nah, that would make it shit. The non-killing rule is what makes Batman cool: if he used guns, he would't have all his cool gadgets and martial artist moves.

You are basically asking for Max Payne.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.