[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have one post to prove you had fun with the last game you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
You have one post to prove you had fun with the last game you played, or your mama gets it!
>>
>implying i love my mother
just kill her already tyrone
>>
My mom is dead then.
I was doing arenas on wow.

Literally the worst thing to do on that game.
>>
>/v/ doesn't want to talk about video games

like pottery, you guys suck
>>
>>332399558

I kept playing it.
>>
File: what is that stance, that gun.jpg (119 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
what is that stance, that gun.jpg
119 KB, 450x675
>>332399558
>not using CQC
>>
Just finished MGSV so any fun I had was retconned by the ending. Goodbye mommy, Kojima does it again.
>>
File: Imag.jpg (205 KB, 397x960) Image search: [Google]
Imag.jpg
205 KB, 397x960
>>332399558
I have over 600 hours played on it, sir pls dont harm her
>>
>>332399558
I've been getting used to playing as Ganondorf on smash. Curb stomping guys out of the arena is so satisfying.
>>
>>332399558
I haven't slept in 3 days, I've been running on my PoE hamster wheel. My poop sock is full and my piss bottle is overflowing. Eating became too inconvenient, so I stopped. If I get too hungry, I might just empty my poop sock onto my plate. It'll fix two of my problems.

Sorry, cant chat. Have to get back to grinding
>>
>>332399558
Finished shin megami tensei nocturne on the neutral demon ending.. Aka cuckold ending but I enjoyed the game non the less by fusing all the demons and getting all the magatama. Just started persona 3 and Im actually paying attention to the story so I'd say thats proof enough.
>>
File: 1458701573469.png (104 KB, 179x288) Image search: [Google]
1458701573469.png
104 KB, 179x288
>>332401680
>>
>>332401464
you have lived for atleast 80000 hours to be able to post here. Does that mean you had fun with your life?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.