[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>female characters are all ugly as fuck bull dykes because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 20101203210418.jpg (82 KB, 640x421) Image search: [Google]
20101203210418.jpg
82 KB, 640x421
>female characters are all ugly as fuck bull dykes because of muh unrealistic portrayal
>every male character looks like a bodybuilder or supermodel and no one complains

yet another proof that women are fucking stupid to the point of being jealous of fictional characters I'm yet to see a guy who goes ''you know Kratos makes me feel insecure about my masculinity'' or ''Duke is oversexualized''

this is what happens when you give bitches the right to talk without permission
>>
Those are just male power fantasies.

>this is what happens when you give bitches the right to talk without permission

Luckily in 2 generations people like you will be gone.
>>
>>332398054
sadly people like OP, you and i will still be around.
fuck you mr. im better then everyone else, you know what would be actuality smart?
putting an argument across that is valid and doesnt use any cheap tricks like insults
>>
>>332398054
Go home Burch.
>>
>>332398259
>>332398346

Male power fantasies.
>>
>>332398820
dont oppresses me, i will have you know that i identify as an 60 year old math teacher named barry who is a female by choice at the age of 45 and black at the age of 30.
>>
Cool thread

it definitely doesn't read like a bunch of bitter 16 year old edgelords
>>
>>332399165

You speak from a place of privilege.
>>
>>332399290
dont make jokes about who i am, do you want me to call the cops for slander?
>>
>>332399395

The reason you are losing an ideological war is because nobody who thinks like you will bother to stand up as a whole, and instead stay to the 4chan hug box.
>>
>>332399516
you need a life if you think i was being legit you aspy fuck
>>
>>332399516
Some of the most vocal critics of the way things are being done are people who have done nothing themselves, and whose only contributions to society are their complaints and moral exhibitionism. - Thomas Sowell
>>
>>332398054
>attractive woman
male sex fantasy
>attractive male
male power fantasy
>attractive male designed for, and by, women
still somehow a male power fantasy

this was the exact moment that I learnt to disregard new-wave feminists
sage btw
>>
>>332401757

This is all true though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.