[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your mom proud of you, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: blocked.jpg (36 KB, 577x196) Image search: [Google]
blocked.jpg
36 KB, 577x196
Is your mom proud of you, /v/?
>>
>>332394973
>she didnt reward me with chicken tendies
>>
why are manlets so aggressive?
>>
>>332395120
cause his games sell like shit
>>
File: krillin.png (152 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
krillin.png
152 KB, 600x360
>bald angry manlet
>>
>>332394973
Yes. But She knows I can do better.
>>
>>332395120
because they're short tempered
>>
>>332396410
ayy
>>
>calling Asian people manlets

i'm sure you're not a manlet :^)
>>
>>332394973
yes and the thought of it makes me depressed
>>
>>332395449
Good, all his games are shit
>>
She's dead.
>>
File: Annoyed - Makoto.png (882 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed - Makoto.png
882 KB, 1280x720
I cant move out on my current pay scale

I mean, technically, I could, but I wouldn't be able to save. I hear saving is important.

Also I have no people to be roommates with. All other people are assholes.
>>
>>332394973
I would have liked to have seen that guy respond with "i'll/I please your mom"
>>
>>332394973
I think so. I live on my own, study and have a job that's relevant to my studies
>>
>>332394973
Yep. I moved out, got a better job, and can still save money while indulging in my hobbies. I pity anyone who can't
>>
>>332394973

No.

She's dead now but I know she was always disappointed in her children and she blames us for being the burden that ruined her life.
>>
Can we stop memeing Kamiya and making him think he's funny? He's indirectly being funny over how autistic and socially inept he is.
>>
Moved out before my older and younger sister.
Steady relationship, older sister had premarital kid and younger sister is a stoner slut.
Only one of the three with a steady job, with even better prospects on the horizon.
Make enough money to buy a house with my GF/fiancee
When I visit all I hear about is that I need to visit more and lose some weight

So no I guess.
>>
>>332394973
I'm earning over double her income and let her live in a house I own rent free, I think proud would be a understatement
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.