[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: quiaio.png (223 KB, 550x370) Image search: [Google]
quiaio.png
223 KB, 550x370
Does /v/ even play this game? Or is it automatically garbage because it's for mobile?
For people who do, I run le DQ/XQ team so I'm pretty much a noob. Any advice on teammaking/which godfests to roll on?
>>
>>332359035
dude, if you're looking to talk about PAD, go to /vg/, there's a PAD general all the time over there. it's mostly about waifuing and calling each other scrubs, but you can actually find good tips if you read the pastebin and the guys are in the mood of answering your questions.
>>
>>332359035
about dq/xq:
try to get other dq, xq or even another dq/xq general.
level up your creatures properly, if you have means to do it, try to arrange a healer team, and if you manage to get a sun quan too you're lucky, even the chibi one, because you want him for his special skill that boosts healers' atk.
i'm kinda unexperienced myself, buy i'm getting trough it with a sonia red/black team, a g/b zhuge liang team, and a healer XQ team.
>>
I liked it until the end game where it's not about strategy and about HOPE YOU GOT A BUNCH OF GODS, BUY MAGIC STONES FAGGOT. None of the monsters you get as drops are any good mid-end game.
>>
>>332359035
oh, and waste your gems in godfests only, or tamadra runs.
don't forget to check the recommended PAD websites, for dungeon knowledge, daily dungeons schedule, and to know wich gods are rolling in the godfests.
>>
>>332361010
This
I stopped playing when I got to endgame since I didn't feel like buying stones to try to get the right combination of gods
>>
>DQXQ
Should've rerolled
>>
>>332361010
also, what this guy says it's true, so it comes down to gather stones for the godfests, or put money into gems.
the first one is not impossible, but it's gonna be a long wait.
if you're going for the second one, wait for special sales, when stones get cheaper, or they give you more bang for your buck. but they only do that like twice per year.
>>
File: 2016-03-28 21.58.52.jpg (856 KB, 1439x1110) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-28 21.58.52.jpg
856 KB, 1439x1110
>>332361215
I havent had any trouble, just be patient, the free gems can get you good things
>>
I've played for some months I guess. I've got a Gadius which is good, but few good subs for him. Rolled a Typhon, Set, and a second Amaterasu last Godfest. Using the Set, and hoping and I can get the mats for Awoken Amaterasu Okami, but dunno if I'll ever use Typhon unless I make him a Gadius sub.

I can barely do any Descends, even on Legend. Games goes from easy to insane really quickly. Stuck at Queen of the Gods in Normal Dungeons too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-28-19-06-12.png (269 KB, 480x475) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-28-19-06-12.png
269 KB, 480x475
>>332361408
Hey, that was my exact team in the early game.

After a bit I started IAPing so I was able to put together an A.Ra team with A. Isis and one more LKali, but the team I use most is this one. It's let me clear some C10s. Maybe Arena 1, with some more plusses.
>>
>>332362776
Oh god, yeah i never IAP on any game so im thinking ive reached most of my free to play potential sadly
>>
Played for a while. Started with a Kushinada that carried me pretty far, then had a Cao Cao attacker team and LZL healer team that was really good as long as things didn't have turn 0 attacks. Then I got tired of the grind and haven't played it months.
>>
>>332363749
if you just wait you will pull decent things eventually
you get like 15 free stones a month on na and 20-30 on jp
if you only pull during godfest youve got a pretty decent chance of pulling good things since theres such a large number of usable monsters compared to other mobages
>>
>>332364382
Yeah i only pull during godfests. I have the team you posted but only 1 pandora
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.