[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the height of the series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Was this the height of the series?
>>
>30fps
No
>>
>>332356451
Yes
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
No
>Fight the same 4 enemies the whole game
>Boring weapons aside from like 2
>Edgy af story that shits on the light-hearted nature of the whole series
>My
>Blaster
>Runs
>Hot
>>
>>332357430
It was 60fps.
>>
>>332356451
I mean, I guess. But that's not really a bad thing. The series pretty much constantly improved on the formula and was most refined at that point. Looks like they've dropped the gimmicks and I'm hoping the movie the game will live up to the name.
>>
>>332358108
But it wasn't
>>
>>332358218
http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/digitalfoundry-ratchet-and-clank-a-crack-in-time-fps-analysis

They tried, but it never dropped so bad from 60 that it got to 30.
>>
>not R&C3
shit taste
>>
How is the Ps3 remaster collection?
>>
>>332358849
The remaster of 1-3 is great. The only strange thing is that you can put in a code that lets you unlock all weapons and gadgets in 3, but that's not really a bad thing imo.

The 'remaster' of Deadlocked is fucking garbage though, don't bother. Clipping all over the cutscenes and IIRC it runs poorly.
>>
>>332356451
It was the only good game after Deadlocked. The rest were either bland or mediocre.
>>
>>332359565
Thanks , Sounds good
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.