[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've finished and played both Dragon's Dogma and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (31 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
31 KB, 460x215
So I've finished and played both Dragon's Dogma and Dark arisen several years ago for PS3, and am Now thinking of selling them in favor of the new PC version because the comunity is fucking dead.

Question about the PC version.

I played offline with PS3, how does multiplayer work, can you actually hire people AS pawns, or is it just their avatar as an AI? Would I be able to get my friends to play with me?

Second: What are the mods for the game? I've done my fair share, I know how tedious the game is, so if theres an infinite ferrystone/stamina/high armor cheats, I'll take them. I don't even care anymore.

TlDR: How is DD PC?
>>
>>332345759
Its better
>>
>>332346827
is it really?
>>
File: 9.jpg (65 KB, 568x290) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
65 KB, 568x290
>Dragons Dogma

Dark souls is better.
>>
>>332345759
You hire the pawns they created so it's just more AI party members.

Hiring pawns that are higher level than you costs RC but any pawns from someone on your friends lists is a free hire.

There are not many mods and the most popular ones are the usual stuff. Stuff like nude mod, ENB/reshade/etc, and shitty recolors.

There's an infinite use ferrystone in the PC version. The other cheats you could just use CE for.

Also, 60 fps Mystic Knight and Sorcerer spells.
>>
>>332345759
>Second: What are the mods for the game? I've done my fair share, I know how tedious the game is, so if theres an infinite ferrystone/stamina/high armor cheats, I'll take them. I don't even care anymore.

There's a mod so that you have the in town walk animation instead of the crippled looking one

The same mod also lets you aim your bow at any angle vs the limited vanilla where you can't shoot higher after a certain point

It also lets you choose weather and removes that post game shitty sky without glitching it

Lastly it lets you give yourself any item and comes with a filter and all the stuff you wanted to do

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/96/?

I also use the remove arisen chest scar mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/11/?

More here if you're interested:

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/top/?
>>
>>332348847
>There's a mod so that you have the in town walk animation instead of the crippled looking one

To clarify I mean this animation is used in hostile areas outside of town in place of the cripple walk one
>>
File: 1317367236531.gif (648 KB, 400x157) Image search: [Google]
1317367236531.gif
648 KB, 400x157
>>332347773
at being a worse game
>>
>>332347661
if your PC is decent, otherwise you might end up having the same slow down problem seen on the PS3 versions
>>
>>332347661
Mt framework on PC is amazing.
the only downside to PC DD:DA is the removal of the Berzerk equipment because Capcom no longer has the licence to use it.
>>
The only mod worth getting is the Into Free mod
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.